dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow! Terry Bradshaw picked San Francisco over Dallas without any explanation. That says a lot! lol
Based on what we have seen s far this yr, it's hard for me to take Dallas to win either. I hope they do, but I still don't really know what this team is. They don't run it consistently, we are not making a lot of big chunk plays offensively. Defensively, they've played 3 really good games but the pass rush has gotten less and less hits on the QB as each week has gone by. We also had serious trouble stopping the run or misdirection type plays vs Arizona, and San Fran excels at both those things.

Again, hope we win no doubt. But if someone holds a gun to my head here and asks me to pick a winner, I'd say San Fran tonight. Doesnt mean the season is over and it will be disappointing, but they are home and we havent shown we can beat them, nor have we played anyone as good as them yet (likewise, I guess you could say they havent played anyone as good as us yet either). Its really a game where a decent amount can be learned about both teams.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They just said that the series between us and the Niners is tied at 19-19 regular season and post season

This game breaks the tie

Let’s goooooooooo!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It feels really weird watching a Lions team that doesn’t suck

I kinda like it. I like Dan Campbells no bullshit style of coaching
The Lions are a solid team, very well coached and they have a outstanding OL (maybe the best in the league)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Can't wait for the league to explain how that was not interference in the endzone on the KC DB towards the end of the game (it was flagged for interference and then the refs talked about it and said it wasnt).

If they want to say it was uncatchable, ok. I don't know how they could assume that becausee the DB was preventing the WR from doing anything. But ok, if its not interference but the guy is mugging the WR 15-20 yds downfield, at a minimum it was illegal contact or defensive holding.

Instead, they called nothing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cards really turned their season around with that impressive win they had over us.

Not.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are about to hand Mr. irrelevant his first ever regular season loss!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
1) Can we slow them down enough and keep them to no more than 20 points or so?

2) Can our special teams or defensive make a couple of big plays to swing momentum?

3) Can our OL (which is playing the best 5 together for first time in two years) have a great night?

4) Can Dak Prescott be a reason we win instead of the main reason we lose like the last two times?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have my Emmitt jersey on I haven't worn it in well over 20 years

Top Bottom