dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Couple great story lines for NFC playoffs next Sunday.

Obvious headliner is Packers v Cowboys and McCarthy, for obvious reasons. The last time we had HFA Prescott and Zeke were rookies, we got way behind early and then came back to seemingly have a potential miracle and then Packers got their miracle. Mason Crosby hit two 50+ yd FG's in the last 1:33. McCarthy got his first shot at revenge last yr, and we blew a big 4th qtr lead anf then lost in OT.

Rams Lions, the QB's that were traded (Stafford and Goff) do battle.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's so bad now, that even Dean Blandino is calling out the league's refs.

Parsons ended the year I believe with no holding calls in last 46 quarters.

The league office really does have some 'splainin to do.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nt sure what happened to Blandino's comments about that post. It was there when I viewed it, then they were taken down.

Guess the league office bitchslapped him and FOX for it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Blandino now says "Parsons has gotten held, but the missed calls are not intentional"

46 quarters.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I was mad until about midway or so through the 2nd quarter so couldnt enjoy this as much as I should.

Now I am quite happy and entertained by this.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, they both had pretty good games.

No sacks allowed as a team and rushing game was fairly solid with 131 yards on 29 carries.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Love Bob Sturm's work online, but he is really defending the league over this Peacock stuff.

It's beyond ridiculous. Hate it for fans of the Chiefs and Dolphins, and honestly for fans of the NFL all over the country.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Love Bob Sturm's work online, but he is really defending the league over this Peacock stuff.

It's beyond ridiculous. Hate it for fans of the Chiefs and Dolphins, and honestly for fans of the NFL all over the country.

It's disgusting and I won't be watching. I hope everyone other than the teams respective fans tune out.

Top Bottom