dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
39de80548fa8c512e93df03c17271a63.jpg
One of those "who cares" stats that I guess someone wants to whine about so they can whine.

The first one he missed was the first one of the season in that driving rain and wind at NYG. I thought one of the three misses was blocked but I could be wrong.

Either way, I don't care in the least. This kid has been awesome this year and is arguably the best kicker in football as a rookie.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not feeling particularly good about tomorrow (and wasn't before last weeks debacle in Buffalo either).

Their HC come from Kyle Shanahan's system, and we haven't figured that out at all defensively. We'll probably struggle to stop the run and even though they lead the league in OL holding calls (we are 2nd) and have two backup OL starting (C and RG) I think its almost a rock solid lock that they won't get called for any tomorrow vs us. Their WR's are big plays just waiting to happen, and our secondary (especially the safeties) is slow as molasses.

Miami's defense (other than one game vs Tennessee) has been pretty good (one of best in league) since Jalen Ramsey returned for them. They have good CB's and safeties and can rush the passer with 4 guys.

Hope we Filet the Fish but I am expecting a loss. Ultimately the game means little to either team in the grand scheme of things. Miami has upcoming games vs Baltimore and Buffalo, and we have Detroit and Washington. Even if we lose to Miami tomorrow a NYG loss in either NYG game would give us the division title, assuming we win our other two games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, another FUCK YOU to dipshit Goodell. Who the hell puts a Saturday prime time game during the holidays on a fucking network nobody has. Fucking clown.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
By the way, another FUCK YOU to dipshit Goodell. Who the hell puts a Saturday prime time game during the holidays on a fucking network nobody has. Fucking clown.

What network was it on? Didn't even know they were playing.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What network was it on? Didn't even know they were playing.
Bills/Chargers was on Peacock, watched most of it. Decent game, both definitely were not the same teams they were last week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Where the hell was this Bills team last week? :LOL:
Yeah they were a super disciplined football team last week. Despite coming into the league as one of the most penalized teams in the league, there was only ONE accepted penalty for them in our game. Not one call for offensive holding despite numerous OBVIOUS ones they could have flagged.

Last night? 7 penalties for 64 yards. (That was just the accepted ones). THREE offensive holding calls and another on an OL for tripping. The tripping call and one of the holding calls were on back to back plays.

Fucking GARBAGE rigged officiating. Nobody is ever going to convince me otherwise.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a good sign at all when apparently his back has flared up bad enough that they arnt even letting him make the trip.

Hopefully Edoga is up for the challenge today. Chubb is a good player and coming off his best game since being traded to Fins last year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Last time we lost back to back games was at Kansas City on 11/21/21 and the Raiders in the rigged Thanksgiving game 4 days later.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Mostly cloudy and a balmy 75 today in Miami. It is going to be windy however, with steady 15-25mph winds

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Tyron plays the Buffalo game without incident but has to sit out the next one. Classic.

Top Bottom