Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This one is pretty straightforward to me. Kenneth Walker is iffy at best to play, and even if he does, Seattle the last few weeks has forgotten how to run the ball, and unless their memories suddenly improve that means relying on Geno. Last year that might have mattered, but he's come back down to earth, and even with the receivers at his disposal without a running game it won't get them far against our defense.
Their defense is largely hit or miss production wise. Unless the Dallas offensive line collectively craps out I'm going to call them a miss this week.
Though I haven't gotten to watch one as it happens it seems to me that Thursday night games as a whole have been underwhelming at best. This week continues that trend. Cowboys 38 Seahawks 13.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Supposedly there are some other teams involved now too other than us and Philly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Havent seen it 100% confirmed who the other team/s are other than Dallas and Philly. One blurb I saw said Seattle and San Fran.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Who remembers this game? From 2004 v Seattle on MNF. Julius Jones had 30 carries,198 yards & 3 tds. One of the best games by a RB in team history.

Was part of 3 game run where he carried the ball 30+ times each game, and he had games of 149yds, 150 yds and 198 yds that 2nd half of the season. Looked like a star in the making at the time.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The weird thing is that Keyshawn in now the resident "Dallas hater" now that Sharpe left Undisputed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And yet we rank at the bottom of the league in opponents OL holding calls.

Top Bottom