Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s good to see Tolbert, Scoon, and Luepke involved early

And Scoon didn’t even drop the easy TD.

Good times, this is what I asked to see before the game started

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Parsons has tied his career high for most sacks in the game. In the middle of the first quarter.

Mazi Smith and Dorance Armstrong with near sacks already too.

Run D has been bad so far. Need to get a nice lead to make them one dimensional.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Clearly Parson IS pissed he didn’t even make the stat line last week

2 sacks so far and the 1st quarter isn’t even over yet

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good catch by Gallup right at the sticks, Brandin Cooks with bad drop the play before.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a sneaky feeling Cooks is going to have a Yuuuuuge TD today where he uses his speed and just torches the coverage. I’m talking 50+ yarder.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need to knock off this wildcat bullshit

Both plays have been miserable fails

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tell you, Fat Man is at the fucking quota for the season with stupid fucking play calls in the first half of this game alone.

Wasted fucking decent drive there with numerous dumbshit play calls. Has had at least 5 or 6 horrendous play calls already.

Looks like a fucking idiot so far today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We need to knock off this wildcat bullshit

Both plays have been miserable fails
Too many stupid cute plays...Waste of fucking time.

His play calling today has definitely left a lot to be desired.

Our OL struggling with pass protection too, probably time to give up on empty backfield calls.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Joey Bosa of the Chargers carted off the field in tears with a nasty leg injury

No word on what it is, but when a player leaves on a cart in tears it’s never a good thing

Probably gone for the season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Our OL playing total shit so far today. Run blocking and pass blocking both bad.

Carolina missing both starting CB's too, and still slowing us down.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Too many stupid cute plays...Waste of fucking time.

His play calling today has definitely left a lot to be desired.

Our OL struggling with pass protection too, probably time to give up on empty backfield calls.

MM is trying shit deep in the playbook he knows he could never try against a better team when it matters

The Panthers D has been better than I expected.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We haven’t given up a 100 yard rusher or receiver yet all season

The Panthers almost have 100 rushing yards and the first half isn’t even over yet

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Terrible fucking run defense the entire first half. Carolina must have almost a 100 yards rushing now.

They are going to screw around here and let this awful team hang around. They also get the ball to start the 2nd half.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
MM is trying shit deep in the playbook he knows he could never try against a better team when it matters

The Panthers D has been better than I expected.
Panther D is in the top-10 I believe, they arnt bad.

But they are missing both CB's. No excuse for how bad our OL has played, nor is there any excuse for how putrid the run defense has been.

Really mediocre showing so far today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This OL has done nothing but get their sorry asses beat every fucking play today.

One of the worst efforts I have seen from them. Getting absolutely destroyed up front

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank God we got in.

This game is not going good. Team is getting absolutely destroyed up fron on OL and defense has been just shredded by lowly Carolina run game (a team with really bad OL play)

If not for repeated stupid penalties by Panthers we'd be lucky to be up by single digits.

Lousy effort by Biadsaz, Steele and even Zack Martin. All three of them whipped on almost every play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
NYG showing signs of life after getting Shitstomped by us last week

Kinda like what happened to us after getting shitstomped by the Niners. We finally woke up and started playing some ball after that

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We haven’t given up a 100 yard rusher or receiver yet all season

The Panthers almost have 100 rushing yards and the first half isn’t even over yet
Worst part is they average only 90 yds per game on the ground, and well under 4.0 yds per carry.

But against us they have nearly 90 and are averaging more than 5.5yds per carry.

Other than our 3 sacks and the nice TD to Schoonmaker, this team has been trash today in pretty much all phases. Our OL play the worst of the worst.

Top Bottom