Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Texas class 1A HS football, 50 point lead ends game.

From you lips to gods ears!

Please let them hang at least a 50 burger on us!

But sadly I doubt even that would be enough for Jeruh to put his foot down and do something about this shit show

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
okkkkk guys my only suggestion is the whole team goes and licks the same doorknobs as Dalton and they cancel the game . 🤣🤣🤣ARE WE SERIOUS ???? destroyed from stem to stern . I would say take as many Steelers in fantasy as you can but they’ll all be in street clothes by halftime .

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yeah another guy who comes here ie Robert Quinn last year , and plays above expectations and bolts for more money and a better team . I just can’t wait till this ol liver spot dies and we can develop a winning culture again
I feel like this team is a rehab for NFL careers . A used condom or a crunchy sock on your floor .a fifi if ya will

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
dfc5d7506afaf3ba990f3865f50c7188.jpg

This one really made me laugh and made me think about this weeks game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah another guy who comes here ie Robert Quinn last year , and plays above expectations and bolts for more money and a better team . I just can’t wait till this ol liver spot dies and we can develop a winning culture again

He was decent the first few games but he has been pretty invisible the last 3 or 4. He got credit for a sack vs Philly (I don't remember the play) but has zero TFL the last 4 games and only two hits on the QB, only 3 QB hits in last 5 games.

They definitely should have traded him IMO.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"sure, steele has been horrible at OT but hes gone up against some really good DLines. this week, hes gonna see PIT's talented front 7. and yes i know zack can play OT and hes ready willing and able to do so. but we are comfortable staying the coarse and hoping for different results"

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
if repetition is the mother of skill,

and you repeat the process until you can't do it wrong,

the cowboys OLine should be fully gelled by the next presidential election

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Zeke: “we playin the Steelers this week?”

Coach: “yes”

Zeke: “we still startin the new guy that holds on to da ball forever right?”

Coach: “yes”

Zeke: “umm, coach I got a really bad hang nail or sumthin. I’mma sit this one out aight?”

Coach: “sure Zeke, it ain’t gonna matter anyway”

Top Bottom