Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
76d5b96349232a4e48e8ef7546a9a6d7.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Today's new fearmonger tactic- tell the people they can be DUAL infected with different variants!

Last edited:

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Today new fearmonger tactic- tell the people they can be DUAL infected with different variants!
I thought you were shitting me but then...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It was hilarious watching that stooge trying to answer why there are more Covid deaths this yr (with a vaccine) as opposed to last yr (no vaccine)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was hilarious watching that stooge trying to answer why there are more Covid deaths this yr (with a vaccine) as opposed to last yr (no vaccine)

Is that true?

I haven’t seen that stat. Do you happen to have the actual numbers handy? I know someone who’s face I would love to rub that into

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is that true?

I haven’t seen that stat. Do you happen to have the actual numbers handy? I know someone who’s face I would love to rub that into

This was taken from an article on WebMD

“In June (2021), more people had died from COVID-19 globally this year than in 2020, according to an analysis that month by The Wall Street Journal. At that time, more than 1.883 million deaths had been recorded in the first 6 months of 2021, as compared to 1.88 million in 2020.”

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh gee, lookie here. It must be the unvaccinated people's faults right?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
At the end of 2020 there were 5.5 million Americans fully vaccinated. That equals 1.7% of the population.

In 2021 there were 201 million Americans fully vaccinated. That equals 61% of the population.

In 2020 with 1.7% of the population vaccinated there were 352,000 deaths.

So far in 2021 with almost 61% of the population vaccinated there were 353,000 deaths.

With an increase of 59.3% of the population getting vaccinated in 2021 we still had MORE people die than we did in 2020 when less people were vaccinated.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
At the end of 2020 there were 5.5 million Americans fully vaccinated. That equals 1.7% of the population.

In 2021 there were 201 million Americans fully vaccinated. That equals 61% of the population.

In 2020 with 1.7% of the population vaccinated there were 352,000 deaths.

So far in 2021 with almost 61% of the population vaccinated there were 353,000 deaths.

With an increase of 59.3% of the population getting vaccinated in 2021 we still had MORE people die than we did in 2020 when less people were vaccinated.
In 2020 when Trump was in office they inflated the numbers by a lot by saying anyone who died and tested positive for Covid was a Covid death regardless of how they died. In 2021 under Biden the numbers are likely more accurate. In other words the vaccines have made things MUCH worse than they appear. I have a really bad feeling everyone who got one will regret that decision in the next few years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In 2020 when Trump was in office they inflated the numbers by a lot by saying anyone who died and tested positive for Covid was a Covid death regardless of how they died. In 2021 under Biden the numbers are likely more accurate. In other words the vaccines have made things MUCH worse than they appear. I have a really bad feeling everyone who got one will regret that decision in the next few years.

And they cant explain the African Covid situation at all, because they don't want to. It doesn't support their ridiculous agenda or narrative.

In my honest opinion it is NOT coincidence that within days of the news breaking about how few people on that entire continent had been infected or died despite such a low vaccination rate, we had the "OMICRAP" variant that of course originated somewhere in Africa and was going to be a holy terror to the world.

Of course the media gave no coverage to the physician who actually discovered it and said "it has unusual symptoms". I posted the link to the original article about it a few days ago, and of course the media hasn't said jack shit because those "unusual" symptoms amounted to a minor cold.

The two biggest frauds in the history of man are this Covid nonsense and the 2020 election.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
. I have a really bad feeling everyone who got one will regret that decision in the next few years.

I cant believe people arnt asking the question- why did the government protect these vaccine developers even AFTER it came off experimental status, despite apparently this NEVER being the protocol on anything prior. Its also not a coincidence that all these people and organizations involved say they need basically a century to start releasing all they know about the vaccine.

Like you said, its bad. And everyone who got it is likely to regret it one day.

I didn't want it and fought till the end, but like many was forced to do it or be terminated from employment. I honestly don't know how REAL doctors and many business owners/executives can sleep at night knowing they helped implement this garbage onto unwilling people, knowing all along this was likely BAD for them.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I cant believe people arnt asking the question- why did the government protect these vaccine developers even AFTER it came off experimental status, despite apparently this NEVER being the protocol on anything prior. Its also not a coincidence that all these people and organizations involved say they need basically a century to start releasing all they know about the vaccine.

Like you said, its bad. And everyone who got it is likely to regret it one day.

I didn't want it and fought till the end, but like many was forced to do it or be terminated from employment. I honestly don't know how REAL doctors and many business owners/executives can sleep at night knowing they helped implement this garbage onto unwilling people, knowing all along this was likely BAD for them.
My employer has not tried to force us to get it yet. If they do I will ask for a religious exemption. If that is denied I will let them fire me before I take that shit. Heck I will get off the grid and start a "homestead" out in the woods somewhere and live off the land. We have 7 acres in Western Louisiana that is walking distance to the Sabine river. There are tons of deer around too and I know how to grow a garden. They can stick the vaccine straight up their asses. I have never been anti-vax but this shit is not a true vaccine and it has absolutely zero long term testing other than the live trial currently being conducted on billions of people across the globe. The long term results of that trial will not be known for at least 5 years or more. I ain't no fucking guinea pig.

Top Bottom