Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I wish we could have some serious and honest conversations about all this but we can't. Truth is uninteresting in our society today. People would rather be brainwashed. Just another topic completely polluted with politics, like Climate Change, sexuality, and education. We might as well all play Russian Roulette because the end will be the same.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And EVERY day, more people of a fairly young age and no prior health conditions drop dead. All with one common denominator.

MSM and dumbass sheep- "But we just can't put our finger on why this happens"

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
A federal court ruled on Friday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) likely abused its authority when it used anti-ivermectin messaging to get Americans to not use it to treat COVID-19.

"FDA can inform, but it has identified no authority allowing it to recommend consumers 'stop' taking medicine," U.S. Circuit Judge Don Willett wrote in the ruling, according to The Epoch Times.

The ruling was sent back to the lower court where it will be reconsidered.

“FDA is not a physician. It has authority to inform, announce, and apprise—but not to endorse, denounce, or advise,” the ruling reads.

Three doctors sued the agency over its statements on ivermectin, arguing the agency can't intervene on what doctors prescribe their patients.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not even a tennis fan so never watch it, but I read about that and its fucking hilarious.

"Welcome to Moderna Night"

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
The Jimmy Dore Show

Unvaxxed Tennis Star Wins Moderna’s “Shot Of The Day!”

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
They are working overtime to come up with excuses for the issues caused by the untested MRNA vaccines. This one takes the cake.

1696432156665.png

Reaction score
Here's a report from someone who thinks differently about vaccinations than many here. I'm not posting to be confrontational or argumentative. In fact, I won't argue about any of it or the social policy surrounding it. It's just a report of what I've done. I don't judge people who take a different approach.

I'm fully vaxxed and got boosters through October 2022. I haven't worn a mask for at least a year and a half. I was waiting for the updated booster this fall, but got COVID for the first time a few weeks ago. I started Paxlovid on the day I tested positive.

On a scale of 0 to 10 with 0= Feeling Great and 10= Worst Flu I've Ever Had, I was at a 7 on the evening of Day 1. It was unpleasant, uncomfortable and I was definitely sick, but it wasn't awful. On Days 2 and 3, I improved rapidly ... probably with a rating of ~3.5. Day 4 was a rating of around 2 and I tested negative for COVID that evening. Day 5 was the final day of the Paxlovid prescription and I felt fine.

Paxlovid wasn't so bad. There is a bitter / metallic taste in the mouth that nearly everyone experiences as a side effect. I had that, but breath mints and drinking plenty of water helped significantly. Also, strongly flavored foods (e.g., curried chicken) masked the bitterness. I had no other side-effects from Paxlovid.

On Days 7 and 8 I was a little congested and had a bit of a runny nose, but it cleared up within a day or two. Given that a COVID rebound is not uncommon, I've retested myself a few times and have remained negative throughout.

Before COVID I was going to the gym 4 to 5 times a week and doing an hour of legit cardio (heart rate in the 140's) every visit. So although I'm in my mid-60's, I was in good shape when I got COVID. Other than mowing the grass and going for the occasional 1-2 mile walk, I didn't exercise much during the first half dozen days. I didn't want to press it. I've since returned to the gym. Due to the exercise layoff, as is typical, I lost maybe 15-20% of my conditioning, but it won't be long before I'm all the way back.

I'm seeing no evidence of any lingering long COVID kinds of things. I'm glad I took Paxlovid. I'm certain it helped. The previous vaccinations and boosters may have helped too.

So now I have natural immunity for a while, which is good. I'll get another booster sometime in 2024, but not sure when. I'll get a flu shot soon. A couple of times over the past 30 years I've had truly miserable flu experiences, so I like to keep up on those shots. I don't know that I'd benefit from the RSV vaccine. I am up to date on Shingles. To me, that one definitely seems worth getting.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Here's a report from someone who thinks differently about vaccinations than many here. I'm not posting to be confrontational or argumentative. In fact, I won't argue about any of it or the social policy surrounding it. It's just a report of what I've done. I don't judge people who take a different approach.

I'm fully vaxxed and got boosters through October 2022. I haven't worn a mask for at least a year and a half. I was waiting for the updated booster this fall, but got COVID for the first time a few weeks ago. I started Paxlovid on the day I tested positive.

On a scale of 0 to 10 with 0= Feeling Great and 10= Worst Flu I've Ever Had, I was at a 7 on the evening of Day 1. It was unpleasant, uncomfortable and I was definitely sick, but it wasn't awful. On Days 2 and 3, I improved rapidly ... probably with a rating of ~3.5. Day 4 was a rating of around 2 and I tested negative for COVID that evening. Day 5 was the final day of the Paxlovid prescription and I felt fine.

Paxlovid wasn't so bad. There is a bitter / metallic taste in the mouth that nearly everyone experiences as a side effect. I had that, but breath mints and drinking plenty of water helped significantly. Also, strongly flavored foods (e.g., curried chicken) masked the bitterness. I had no other side-effects from Paxlovid.

On Days 7 and 8 I was a little congested and had a bit of a runny nose, but it cleared up within a day or two. Given that a COVID rebound is not uncommon, I've retested myself a few times and have remained negative throughout.

Before COVID I was going to the gym 4 to 5 times a week and doing an hour of legit cardio (heart rate in the 140's) every visit. So although I'm in my mid-60's, I was in good shape when I got COVID. Other than mowing the grass and going for the occasional 1-2 mile walk, I didn't exercise much during the first half dozen days. I didn't want to press it. I've since returned to the gym. Due to the exercise layoff, as is typical, I lost maybe 15-20% of my conditioning, but it won't be long before I'm all the way back.

I'm seeing no evidence of any lingering long COVID kinds of things. I'm glad I took Paxlovid. I'm certain it helped. The previous vaccinations and boosters may have helped too.

So now I have natural immunity for a while, which is good. I'll get another booster sometime in 2024, but not sure when. I'll get a flu shot soon. A couple of times over the past 30 years I've had truly miserable flu experiences, so I like to keep up on those shots. I don't know that I'd benefit from the RSV vaccine. I am up to date on Shingles. To me, that one definitely seems worth getting.
Good luck with the experimental vaccines. I had Covid back during one of the variants. I was sick"ish" for about 2-3 days and sluggish for another day or two. AlI I did was double up on my vitamins D3 and C and took a supplement with zinc and quercetin(which helps cells absorb more zinc). I have had zero Covid vaccines or boosters. I only wore a mask when at work. I am not scared of Covid and never have been.

When they release the next pandemic before the 2024 election (which I expect to be worse than Covid), I still will not partake in any vaccines until they have been tested for at least a decade and that is if and only if they are the non-MRNA variety. I will never put that MRNA poison in my body. Neither will I wear a mask because that is the equivalent of throwing a handful of sand at a chain link fence.

I will add that I have never been against vaccinations. I just did not see the need to take an untested new technology vaccine for a disease with a near 100% recovery rate that needed the media to push the narrative of how bad it was.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

how do you think you caught it this time?

Are you constantly in close proximity to lots of people?

I work from home, exercise and walk daily, eat pretty well, etc and feel as good as I did in my 20's. I did catch COVID while in NYC last xmas and was over it in a few days without taking Paxlovid, it was like a mild cold I was over in a few days. Given how crowded so many of the places I went to while in NYC, I fully expected to get it and did but now back in Texas I havent given it, boosters or masks any thought and dont plan to utilize either anytime soon. Although if I go back to NYC this xmas, I may look into a heavy duty N95 mask for certain situations

Reaction score
how do you think you caught it this time?

Are you constantly in close proximity to lots of people?

I work from home, exercise and walk daily, eat pretty well, etc and feel as good as I did in my 20's. I did catch COVID while in NYC last xmas and was over it in a few days without taking Paxlovid, it was like a mild cold I was over in a few days. Given how crowded so many of the places I went to while in NYC, I fully expected to get it and did but now back in Texas I havent given it, boosters or masks any thought and dont plan to utilize either anytime soon. Although if I go back to NYC this xmas, I may look into a heavy duty N95 mask for certain situations
This was the first and only time for me so far. I may have caught it at a crowded SEC football game that I attended.
My wife had COVID in the Summer of 2022 and it was rough ride for her. She wasn't offered Paxlovid. She didn't require hospitalization, but she was feverish and flat on her back for several days. Residual inner ear issues left her unsteady on her feet for about 5 months, but she's o.k. now.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will add that I have never been against vaccinations. I just did not see the need to take an untested new technology vaccine for a disease with a near 100% recovery rate that needed the media to push the narrative of how bad it was.

And this right here is the rub for me. The governement, working in cahoots with a complicit medical/pharma industry, played with the numbers to make it sound like Covid was more deadly and had a higher fatality rate. Every death during Covid seemed like it was Covid related to inflate the numbers.

And Covid was also used to curtail our freedoms and ideological shills fell for it hook, line and sinker.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Every death during Covid seemed like it was Covid related to inflate the numbers.
100% true. People who died in car wrecks or committed suicide were counted as "Covid deaths" if they somehow tested positive for it.

Numerous states had to crack down on major provider/hospital systems too for cooking the books with Covid numbers. Even ultra liberal New York had to warn hospital systems against showing bogus admission numbers.

This was a 100% sham by these NWO/One World Government/WEF Marxists pieces of shit, and the USA hopped right on board when they saw they could rig an election and get more leftists into power here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is what Totalitarian governments do when they are busted for complete shams on the people.

And its 100% already here in our country too.

And this is EXACTLY why the Founders had the 2nd Amendment

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been saying this for 2+ years. There are a slew of people that literally need to be busting rocks for the rest of their lives, or even better yet just fucking fried in the chair for what they did. And that Communist fucking piece of shit Fauci should be right at the top of the list.

Top Bottom