dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dumbass Zoners all saying 4th rd pick Dalton Schultz should be cut "because he isn't ready"

Yet they have stooge after stooge saying Rico Gathers should not only make the team but actually be the starter, even though everyone who covers the team has pointed out how lacking on the mental side of the game Gathers is and that's why coaches don't trust him to play. He's been here 3 yrs now, and still isn't "ready"

Zoners= biggest fucktard fanbase in all of sports

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dumbass Zoners all saying 4th rd pick Dalton Schultz should be cut "because he isn't ready"

Yet they have stooge after stooge saying Rico Gathers should not only make the team but actually be the starter, even though everyone who covers the team has pointed out how lacking on the mental side of the game Gathers is and that's why coaches don't trust him to play. He's been here 3 yrs now, and still isn't "ready"

Zoners= biggest fucktard fanbase in all of sports

gathers is almost fully marinated in the process

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
3 years is nothing. 8 years and counting with Garrett and we're still waiting for the light to come on

Just like it was with Bennett. In fact that quote was from Ginger, about Bennett.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
this doesnt mean shit but i would love ramsey in dallas because of the player and because of the implications after reading his comments:

Man, I'm loving this Ramsey dude!

Hope he gets his demands and ends up playing here SOON!

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
"at least 7 people got cut on that play"

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Well, the cut downs have started. Get ready Zoners and Zone watchers for the flood of "Should we kick the tires on (insert name of familiar player who can't stay on roster)"

I bet Braxton Miller's name comes up.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Buh bye Koni Ealy. Belichick sent his ass packin in 30 seconds. Didnt seem like a great reclamation project for here.

Top Bottom