SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Watching the Sunday nighter reminded me of all the things our HC isn't.
OTOH, second Sunday in a row I didn't watch Garrett demonstrate his vast knowledge of clapping and passing the buck.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Watching the Sunday nighter reminded me of all the things our HC isn't.
OTOH, second Sunday in a row I didn't watch Garrett demonstrate his vast knowledge of clapping and passing the buck.

You can see that in almost any game during a typical week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zoners were all up in arms after the Skins traded for "all world safety" Ha Ha Clinton Dix.

"They're gonna run away with the division!!!!!!"

"See, a team that values the safety spot!!!!!!!!!"

Skins promptly played their most inept game of the season defensively, yielding almost 500 yds and 38 pts to the Falcons at home.

HowBoutThemCowboys

Spectator
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how much they force the ball to Cooper today to "justify" the trade. Id expect him to be involved early on some WR screens and short patterns

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
NE later came back with a fake screen which worked after being set up by the throwback screen, further reminding me of the 70s Landry years. After faking the screen and freezing the defense, they completed a delayed wheel route for the long distance TD. Totally buffaloed them.

troy brown, who played WR for the patriots (actually played CB for them in a pinch a lot too)

he said they practiced a fake field goal play for 5 yrs and never used it

until 1 day they did !

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
anybody catch michael irvin on first take ??

dude is already fired up

i can totally picture mike irvin blowing lines w stevie and jerry jr in the jerry suite bathroom at the stadium

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let’s hope there is a horrible helicopter crash after the game killing Jerry Jones on his way home from the stadium!

Go Cowboys!!
Rah rah rah and shit

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why is Zeke coming off the field after three plays?

Top Bottom