theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
One of the worst games we've witnessed.

Garrett should absolutely be shitcanned tomorrow morning. No questions asked.

Take Kris Richard and Scott Linehan with him too. None of them are worth a fucking shit.

But the best part is, the astute FO just gave up a top probably 10 pick in a draft that is loaded on defense and are looking at a defense the couldnt get off the field if their life depended on it

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
booger expecting dak to throw deep-in routes like aikman used to. :rofl2:rofl2

hey boog...i would trade dak for you right now....can you hit an open guy 7 yards away?

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
we give up a # 1 for amari cooper...and down 14 with 2 mins to go...he is on sideline

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you folks come to the realization that Dak sucks and is one of the worst QB's in the NFL, you'll be on the road to recovery. Yes, our coach sucks. But we need to admit that our QB sucks as well.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Jerry, you gotta fucking clean house. There's at least 5 guys who post here who can call a better game than Linehan. Scot can clap better than Ginger. I can cuss out people better than Richard. I could form a better coaching staff using guys from DCU than you fucking have on the Dallas sideline.

Get with the program and act as a GM and not Ginger's buddy.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
When you folks come to the realization that Dak sucks and is one of the worst QB's in the NFL, you'll be on the road to recovery. Yes, our coach sucks. But we need to admit that our QB sucks as well.

for sure. he is a terrible QB....just absolutely brutal. No accuracy and zero football intelligence.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
11/14 3rd down conversions by one of the worst offensive teams in football.

Two weeks to prepare for a bad team at home in a must win game, and this sick fucking joke of a franchise lays an egg on national TV.

GODDAMNIT JONES- FIRE THIS MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING GARRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
11/14 3rd down conversions by one of the worst offensive teams in football.

Two weeks to prepare for a bad team at home in a must win game, and this sick fucking joke of a franchise lays an egg on national TV.

GODDAMNIT JONES- FIRE THIS MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING GARRETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You left out the part about the crucial non existent 2nd half adjustments.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry, you gotta fucking clean house. There's at least 5 guys who post here who can call a better game than Linehan. Scot can clap better than Ginger. I can cuss out people better than Richard. I could form a better coaching staff using guys from DCU than you fucking have on the Dallas sideline.

Get with the program and act as a GM and not Ginger's buddy.

Gotta clean house, period.

Garrett, Liniehan and Richard are all absolutely fucking horrible.

This was another in a L O N G line of inept performances by a Garrett coached team, but this should absolutely be the end of it.

Top Bottom