SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
After much consideration and close scrutiny I've realized this team is completely fucked.
Thought you guys might want to know.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I actually shouldnt talk like that. Not sure if you follow the news, but the big limo accident yesterday was in my small hometown. 20 dead. All 18 in limo and 2 pedestrians. Its all over the news. I guess a Dallas loss isn't so bad. My apologies.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I actually shouldnt talk like that. Not sure if you follow the news, but the big limo accident yesterday was in my small hometown. 20 dead. All 18 in limo and 2 pedestrians. Its all over the news. I guess a Dallas loss isn't so bad. My apologies.

I hadn't seen anything about that.

But can't help thinking then saying... The real tragedy is that the 18 dead weren't Jerry and his entire progeny including cousins.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Couldnt help but notice Tyron Smith flailing in the breeze as Clowney ran by him all to often. Not a great game for him, dont care what he graded the first 4 games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett just now. ..

We weren't efficient enough in the passing game.

Every FUCKING week he says the same thing.

Did he mention the fact that he himself wasn't efficient enough in the coaching game too? (again)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I loveeee Sunday evenings after a loss.

There are STILL some clowns at CZ who are defending Garrett. It's incredible how stupid most of this fanbase is, I guess partly due to such large numbers.

Figures

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Couldnt help but notice Tyron Smith flailing in the breeze as Clowney ran by him all to often. Not a great game for him, dont care what he graded the first 4 games.

Clowney is good.

Smith had plenty of plays where he stoned him too though.

A couple of Clowney's best plays came when we tried to block him with a TE, and the results were predictable.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So... You must not have been watching when he was calling audibles in the first 3 quarters, but magically STOPPED DOING IT COMPLETELY late in the game and in OT.

Told not to?

He had 100 yards in the 1st half courtesy of a screen to Swaim. It's not like what he was doing in the first 3 quarters was working. Houston crowded the line all night.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Blueoxen22

Spectator
Reaction score
Leading WR in catches was Thompson with 2. Fucking 2. Deflections that hit receivers hands for picks. Drops. Disgusting.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Notice he avoids the words out coached.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Zeke got tackled behind the line of scrimmage on 3rd and 1. He was pretty much stopped all night so I'm not sure what would have changed if we went for it on 4th and 1. It was a no win situation. We run it with Zeke and he gets stopped again, we'd be second guessing because the Texans were stacking the box all night. If we let Dak throw it and we don't get it, we'd be screaming why we didn't give the ball to Zeke (who'd been shut down all night).

I had no problem with the punt. Pin them deep and play D. I know it's asking a lot of our defense but I'm at the point where I'd rather put the game in their hands than the QB.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
this whole organization is a joke

WAT?!?!!

You don't have confidence in this bunch:

40lZJN8.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Disturbing.......

Top Bottom