Squeelers lost
Packers didnt win
Dolphins won
Cheatriots look like :poop

About as good as it gets so far

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Gabbert just did the Danny White gaffe. His pass batted back to him, he catches it and stupidly he then throws it again. Only a 5yd penalty though, but still disgusts me how these clucks could play this game their entire lives and not know this basic shit.
Hey, sometimes you get away with it. Did you see that Hou/TTech game yesterday?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eagles lost
Skins lost
Squeelers lost
Packers didnt win
Dolphins won

I am sure they will regress to the mean but KC looks to have a much brighter future than us, and the Rams look like the class of the league right now.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I am sure they will regress to the mean but KC looks to have a much brighter future than us, and the Rams look like the class of the league right now.

We have no future as long as The Clapper is HC. Then Michael Jackson and son Stephen.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
From the nutzone

Saad Yousuf

@SaadYousuf126
Cowboys officials are in the process of signing wide receiver Brice Butler, multiple sources tell @TheAthleticDFW.

The team has to make a roster move to bring Butler onto the 53 and is trying to decide whom to release to make room for Butler before a final decision is made.

5:01 PM - Sep 16, 2018
22 people are talking about this

I have no idea why we'd bring this clown back.

This organization is absolutely 100% clueless. Not only was he not any good while he was here, he absolutely trashed out the coaching staff and entire Cowboy organization after he signed with the Cards.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eagles lost
Skins lost
Squeelers lost
Packers didnt win
Dolphins won

Honestly I cannot decide if I want us to win or get embarrassed by 4 or 5 tds.

I am so sick of Garrett, Linehan and those drunken fucktard Jones'

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys....GUYS!!!!!!

We got this now. RICO GATHERS is going to be active tonight.

I'm predicting 12 catches for 397 yds and 7 tds. Most of the Giants defense will be crippled for the rest of the season after trying to deal with Rico Rapper on the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How bad is it in Buffalo?

Starting CB Vontae Davis went into the lockerroom at halftime, and QUIT. Literally.

RETIRED on the spot and left.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Falcons were missing their best starting safety, their best starting LB (one of he best in the league) and a probowl RB.

And scored 31 pts and beat the team we failed miserably against last week.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I have no idea why we'd bring this clown back.

This organization is absolutely 100% clueless. Not only was he not any good while he was here, he absolutely trashed out the coaching staff and entire Cowboy organization after he signed with the Cards.

Cleveland is now fishing for a pick for Gordon after it leaked out yesterday they were releasing him. You know who this is aimed at right? Only one GM in the league that dumb who might be in full panic mode in about 4 hours.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cleveland is now fishing for a pick for Gordon after it leaked out yesterday they were releasing him. You know who this is aimed at right? Only one GM in the league that dumb who might be in full panic mode in about 4 hours.

Nah, we got Brice Butler

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How bad is it in Buffalo?

Starting CB Vontae Davis went into the lockerroom at halftime, and QUIT. Literally.

RETIRED on the spot and left.
Uh, bad enough that Nick Bosa or Ed Oliver will be anchoring their D Line next year. expected to go 1 and 2 in the draft. Good thing they went all in on an under 60% college passer in the draft, amIright?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Guys....GUYS!!!!!!

We got this now. RICO GATHERS is going to be active tonight.

I'm predicting 12 catches for 397 yds and 7 tds. Most of the Giants defense will be crippled for the rest of the season after trying to deal with Rico Rapper on the field.

I cant wait till he runs into one of his own guys on a route and causes a turn over or something, or misses a blocking assignment and gets his QB flattened.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant wait till he runs into one of his own guys on a route and causes a turn over or something, or misses a blocking assignment and gets his QB flattened.

Its gonna happen. Take it to the bank.

Most likely he'll do the opp of what he is supposed to do and take out Zach Martin or Tyron Smith. Then tomorrow he'll write a rap song about it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Jacksonville scored 31 pts vs the Pats today and won.

Without a single play from their best offensive player, RB Leonard Fournette.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its gonna happen. Take it to the bank.

Most likely he'll do the opp of what he is supposed to do and take out Zach Martin or Tyron Smith. Then tomorrow he'll write a rap song about it.

And get a two year extension...

Top Bottom