Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
YOU DON'T 'FIX' WHAT AIN'T BROKE! ROTATING LEE IN IS JUST PLAIN STUPID! Just the DISTRACTION of it RUINS YOUR CHEMISTRY!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lee’s back and now we can’t tackle for the first time all season long?

Go sprain your vagina already

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Lee’s back and now we can’t tackle for the first time all season long?
NOT the first time. The first time was when he came back and we rotated him, earlier in the season. Everyone's forgotten that and therefore don't see the pattern.

Chemistry is not only real, it's vitally important.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You don't work in a bunch of extra packages on defense, just to give an honored player who's been rendered superfluous anyway, some snaps! If you want to give him snaps, let him play after the win is sewn up if at all!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Now this feels like Jason Garrett football!

"Yeah Dak, when a guy is wide open like that, make it a 50-50 jump ball because overthrows are ugly." -- Jason Carrot.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Like last week, a big lead in time of possession, stats .. but no points. Vikings finally dumped their OC and offense is back. Lesson for the Cowboys?

Was back. They've leveled off big time since they turned it over early second quarter.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Boy these playoffs sure are going to be fun to watch! I can’t wait to see us shit the bed and be one and done

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's like they're playing the game with house money. "We don't have to win this game. Phi and Was are going to lose eventually, and we're not going to be any better than a 4th seed. Let's just show up and see what happens."

If this gets any worse, I'd almost treat this like a preseason game. Avoid injuries, look at the young guys. Rest some staters, look to close it out next week.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Down by 20

This game is officially over

I notice in passing thiugh, we haven't seen Lee the last two Indy posessions. Maybe somebody woke up and decided to shelve the Lee packages for today. Can our chemistry come back in time to help us?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I notice in passing thiugh, we haven't seen Lee the last two Indy posessions. Maybe somebody woke up and decided to shelve the Lee packages for today. Can our chemistry come back in time to help us?

NO
NO it can NOT!

It’s too late for our defense to win this game for us. SAK is going to have to put this team on his back for us to win. And that Ain’t gonna happen.

SAK has never engineered a comeback over 14 points. And he sure ain’t gonna start now

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
feels like a pre-season game. total lack of interest on defense. can't get anywhere near Luck and getting gashed on the ground. crippling penalties and dropped passes on offense. just a total dud.

Jerseycowboysfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's like they're playing the game with house money. "We don't have to win this game. Phi and Was are going to lose eventually, and we're not going to be any better than a 4th seed. Let's just show up and see what happens."

EXACTLY!!!! This is Garrett’s emo man!!! This team ,whenever you have the proverbial “ foot on throat “ we never slam it down and FINISH .!l this is why this team never wins the big game . This is why we will never win the big game . It’s getting old realll fast . It’s Groundhog Day every year . When will this old liver spot of an owner wake up !!!!!

If this gets any worse, I'd almost treat this like a preseason game. Avoid injuries, look at the young guys. Rest some staters, look to close it out next week.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yay

We made into Colts territory

Down by 20

Let’s settle for a FG

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the officiating particularly bad this year? (all around)

It is absolutely craptastic. If there was a betting line for games with bad, possibly game altering calls you'd take the over every time.

Top Bottom