Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why did we rush to run that last play? The Saints were out of challenges and neither Dak nor the coaching staff realized it.

Reaction score
Not at all. It goes in the fucking stupid column. The Saints were out of challenges.

Even still, they went through the motions of what you would do to avoid a challenge if NO hadn't burned them all before then. I'm going to go ahead an put a smiley face on their quiz sheet.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A perfect position to put more points on the board with the D playing lights out and the best we can do is a FG. We should be up by more than 13.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So not only is Dak the most sacked QB this season he also leads the league in fumbles

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This coach sucks. 3rd and 15 with our D playing lights out, You gotta call a TO there.

Reaction score
If you would have told me that we would blank the Saints in the first half I would have called you a nutter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
A perfect position to put more points on the board with the D playing lights out and the best we can do is a FG. We should be up by more than 13.

Would have been awesome to close out that drive with 7, but shit we started on our own 2 after a great GL stand.

It was still a great drive.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
just goes to show, you never fuck with a Dooms multi-inch tall guarantee

The Saints have us right where they want us. We tank in the 3rd period and the Saints are right back in this. The fall is greater than the rise buddy. This one can hurt bad.

Top Bottom