dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ugly rumor making the rounds that Zeke got injured in pregame warmups and left the field limping.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys inactives, no Taco again:

Cowboys inactives: QB Mike White, WR Tavon Austin, LB Sean Lee, OL Adam Redmond, TE Geoff Swaim, DT David Irving, DE Taco Charlton

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Redskins inactives:

Redskins inactives: RB Chris Thompson, RB Samaje Perine, CB Adonis Alexander, LB Pernell MCPhee, WR Jamison Crowder, LB Zach Vigil, DL Caleb Branntley...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw a blurb that says the Stealers haven't lost a single starter game due to injury since preseason. Unbelievable if true.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Win today and we control our own destiny, and potentially set ourselves up to win the NFC East and host a playoff game.

Lose today and essentially the season would be over. We'd be two back of Skins (but they'd own any tie breaker with us because of a sweep, so really we would be 3 back). A loss though might ensure the end of The Red Plague though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bears FS Eddie Jackson (Alabama) was a player I really wanted us to draft last yr. He ended up going in the 4th rd.

He now has 5 picks and 5 career tds in less than two full NFL seasons.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Win today and we control our own destiny, and potentially set ourselves up to win the NFC East and host a playoff game.

Lose today and essentially the season would be over. We'd be two back of Skins (but they'd own any tie breaker with us because of a sweep, so really we would be 3 back). A loss though might ensure the end of The Red Plague though.

I’ll take option 2 Alex, all day everyday, and twice on Sunday

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Short term gratification would be a win today. Long term would be awesome to see Red gone!!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course the best scenario is we somehow make a real playoff run AND then still fire Garrett

:razz:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Man I miss the days of Jimmy Johnson as HC here.

The really sad part of that is it was basically 25 yrs ago, and with the exception of 94/95 there hasn't been much to make me think about anything else other than the Jimmy days.

Top Bottom