Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What an absolute crock of complete bullshit. Are these jerks trying to tell the fan base that they have to wait until game time to do player evals? Like Chaz Green was ripping it up in practice. The bottom line is that our staff is incapable of making accurate personnel assessments when a complete abortion like that takes place on the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What an absolute crock of complete bullshit. Are these jerks trying to tell the fan base that they have to wait until game time to do player evals? Like Chaz Green was ripping it up in practice. The bottom line is that our staff is incapable of making accurate personnel assessments when a complete abortion like that takes place on the field.

Green played more than adequate in 2016 at LT when he replaced Tyron Smith, there was no reason to believe he would play that badly this time.

Like I said numerous times, it is abundantly clear this guy QUIT, he was butthurt over losing out on a starting job in training camp/preseason (once again, due to being hurt) and he gave zero effort whatsoever in that Falcons game.

I have no qualms with the coaches playing the guy when they did. My beef is that it was CRYSTAL CLEAR he was mailing it during the 1st quarter of that Falcons game. He should have been benched much earlier than he was and he should have absolutely been released the next day. THOSE things are the failure of the staff and the HC, not letting him start the game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
2 COWBOYS

Draft picks: Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch (No. 19 overall), Texas OG Connor Williams (No. 50 overall), Colorado State WRMichael Gallup (No. 81 overall), Kansas DEDorance Armstrong (No. 116 overall), Stanford TE Dalton Schultz (No. 137 overall), Western Kentucky QB Mike White (No. 171 overall), Indiana LB Chris Covington (No. 193 overall), Boise State WR Cedrick Wilson (No. 208 overall), Alabama RB Bo Scarbrough (No. 236 overall).

Analysis: I think the Cowboys really knocked it out of the ballpark with their draft. Vander Esch could become a future star at linebacker and Williams will help to make the rushing attack elite again as a left guard. Schultz won't be the next Jason Witten, but he was a safe option on Day 3. Wideouts Gallup and Wilson have a chance to make noise for the Cowboys and landing Scarbrough in the seventh round is a steal.

-

Redskins 17th, Eagles 30th.

News - Around the NFL - NFL.com

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I interpreted “waste” as having to address a position because of the deficiencies or lack of confidence in the coaching staff

Jerry specifically mentioned the atlanta game

He could have listed a million different reasons.

Nope

he brought up atlanta .

The Atlanta 6 sacks atlanta.

Atlanta wtf are you doing not pulling that lame ass tf out. Atlanta

Watching on tv as garrett risked daks health was bullshit. And thats been the story about that game from day 1.

A coach needs to identify the problem and address it. In real time. Cmon honestly just pay some nerds to crunch numbers and go w analytics. SOMETHING ..

ANYTHING would tell you to pull green but nope the clapping fuck cheered him on as dak was 3 seconds away from getting decapitated

Granted this was done by a FUTURE HOF 1ST BALLOT ADRIAN CLAYBORN,,, who reminds me so much of derrick thomas

New poster forgarrett this yr shouldve been: INCOMPETENT

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
A coach needs to identify the problem and address it. In real time.

Garrett's means of addressing problems is to smile and clap more. So is that because he just doesnt know how to address problems in real time? Or is he as clueless as he looks and isnt able to even identify most problems?

Ive never coached football. But after 3 or so sacks I could see there was a problem. It was obvious that something had to be done. Put a TE or back over there to help out? Change the player? At least try something different. But Garrett is on the sidelines just chewing his gum, smiling, and clapping away as if that would motivate Green to perform better.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Garrett's means of addressing problems is to smile and clap more. So is that because he just doesnt know how to address problems in real time? Or is he as clueless as he looks and isnt able to even identify most problems?

Ive never coached football. But after 3 or so sacks I could see there was a problem. It was obvious that something had to be done. Put a TE or back over there to help out? Change the player? At least try something different. But Garrett is on the sidelines just chewing his gum, smiling, and clapping away as if that would motivate Green to perform better.

Here is the problem, Garrett DID see that it was a problem. If you watch the All or Nothing episode 5 I believe it shows the Atlanta game. After about 3 sacks Garrett even says “they are killing us out there”

He then proceeds to do NOTHING about it. So when the show poses the question is it “All or Nothing” Garrett’s response is NOTHING

Just let Dak get ass raped, repeatedly, by a scrub

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
09283012ba13e07ae60582dfffd060d0.jpg

I guess not everyone agrees that we had a decent draft this year

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I guess not everyone agrees that we had a decent draft this year
Vegas merely fears the losses of Dez and Witten way too much. It's not like Dallas was a good bet anyway, as it was.

This isn't noteworthy.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Vegas merely fears the losses of Dez and Witten way too much. It's not like Dallas was a good bet anyway, as it was.

This isn't noteworthy.

This is Vegas trying to draw in dumb Cowboy fan money. A bet that they know with the current coaching staff they wont have to pay off. For them it is like theft, and another hotel rises on the strip.

Top Bottom