Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Man, I got sucked. I thought we'd be much better than they've displayed. They've just look so lethargic compared to other teams I've watched.

The intensity in that Redskins game last night was off the charts, they looked great.

crazy friggin NFL though so I don't think we'll know much until week 10 which by then, the giants might even be back in the running

I think its reasonable to expect the Cowboys to struggle early (& hopefully improve as the year progresses) given 40% of the O-line are basically rookies plus the slew of rookies and new players on defense.

We all got sucked. We're playing a bad Arizona team and barely squeaking by. They absolutely dominated the first half and were only ahead by 7. I just expected more but maybe you're right and they'll put it together late. This whole season thus far has been crazy.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We all got sucked. We're playing a bad Arizona team and barely squeaking by. They absolutely dominated the first half and were only ahead by 7. I just expected more but maybe you're right and they'll put it together late. This whole season thus far has been crazy.

Are you watching the game? We're fucking slapping these bitches around.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep. Main fear in life is to have him, Romo and Collinsworth in the same booth.

:lol I like Romo as most of you know but I thought he was a bit tough to listen to yesterday. He's more like a fan in the booth than an analyst.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dez finally showing some fucking effort!

It’s about damn time

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
As good as they looked in the last offensive series they looked that rough this last one. Consistency would be nice.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We are going to have to outscore the opponents while our young secondary learns on the job

If this was last years offense i would say we might stand a chance

But this seasons offense is anemic and lacking in every respect

This is going to be a rough season

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It sounds like Gruden might be a closet Cowboy fan

Refreshing to hear as opposed to Joe Buck

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fucking Garrett...this offense is so predictable. You could just call out our plays. God I hate him.....

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How out of shape is Zeke? They just showed him huffing and puffing on the sidelines while our defense was on the field on third down!

Three downs and he still hasn’t caught his breath?

WTF?!?!

Reaction score
What's so great about Byron jones. He didn't even try for that ball to Fitzgerald. Looks like he could've had a pick with a little more effort.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The way D Law is playing you would think it was a contract year

Oh wait....

Top Bottom