dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I mean, just another BS call. Just fucking retarded.

We're the first team in the NFL this year with 4 offensive holding calls in one half.

Our team has 3 all pro OL. The other team has a missmash of backups and hasn't been called for one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Switzer.....really you dumb fuck? Fair catch that you idiot.

Yeah he is turning into a massive bust of a pick. Its early, but there haven't been any encouraging signs from him at all.

He cant make a good decision to save his life plus he had that catastrophic muffed punt a few weeks ago.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We're the first team in the NFL this year with 4 offensive holding calls in one half.

Our team has 3 all pro OL. The other team has a missmash of backups and hasn't been called for one.
But if we just had Bailey all would be good! It would be all sunshine and lollipops!

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Brutal that they had to keep replaying Miller’s injury.

I think that was in part because of the score getting overturned. I was trying to think of the similar injuries this year, and I don't think most of them got shown that much, but I don't think any of the others were scores, either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But if we just had Bailey all would be good! It would be all sunshine and lollipops!

Eh. I guess Bailey might have made that other kick but it doesn't make up for the horrid defense or general mistake prone rest of the team.

At some point enough has to be enough. We are never winning a championship with Red Buffoon as HC.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can anyone read lips, looks like Dez is jawing with everyone about something on the sidelines and based on the body language of the people he's yapping to, they don't seem to be receiving it too well

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Eh. I guess Bailey might have made that other kick but it doesn't make up for the horrid defense or general mistake prone rest of the team.
Like hell. Without Bailey we're DOOOOOOOMED!
At some point enough has to be enough. We are never winning a championship with Red Buffoon as HC.
If we could just keep Bailey healthy there's a CHAAAAAANCE!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can anyone read lips, looks like Dez is jawing with everyone about something on the sidelines and based on the body language of the people he's yapping to, they don't seem to be receiving it too well
He's telling everyone all our problems would just magically go away if we had Bailey!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep, no pass rush. Boy if we just had Bailey though it wouldn't matter right?

No we wouldn’t have sacks, but we would have 3 more points. Those three points may be the difference between a win and a loss. That missed kick by this scrub kicker that no one else would hire may directly cost us this game.

But points ain’t important right Dooms? That shit don’t matter at the end of the game.

If we lose the game because of that missed field goal then there was nothing more important than loosing Bailey and having to play a scrub kicker

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
but we would have 3 more points.
Maybe. Or maybe not.
If we lose the game because of that missed field goal then there was nothing more important than loosing Bailey and having to play a scrub kicker
Nonsense. If it came down to a missed FG vs. these Jags you have a LOT bigger problems.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's telling everyone all our problems would just magically go away if we had Bailey!

Ah, that makes sense

last play...what a pathetic miss on a sack that was and horrible non-tackle by the corner

Top Bottom