yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
12 3 and outs for us today. Let's see what Rush has, howbout?

I didn't watch, is that true?

coming back from watching a movie (I, Tonya is hilarious by the way), they said Dak didn't look very good, true/false?

Reaction score
The way this team played today makes Garrett look plenty bad. Jerry knows it as well as anybody.

Sadly, people forget very quickly. Jerry is about the casual fan, the idiots that buy Bryant jerseys, for example.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Sadly, people forget very quickly. Jerry is about the casual fan, the idiots that buy Bryant jerseys, for example.

Even Jerry will have to face the truth on Garrett at some point. Jerry knows he only has so many years left.

Reaction score
Even Jerry will have to face the truth on Garrett at some point. Jerry knows he only has so many years left.

Not so much Jerry, he knows he has thrown it away. Maybe Stephen will realize its about realistic change or sell the club. This present nonsense will not sell forever.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This present nonsense will not sell forever.
Sure it will. The fucking Cleveland Browns sell, Dallas certainly will. It's the DALLAS COWBOYS and not even Jerruh and his piss poor product can fuck that up. Fuck, he's been TRYING to fuck it up for the last 20 years!

There's millions of the type of idiot you pointed out earlier, who buy Dez Bryant jerseys. Those millions will keep the brand relevant no matter what happens on the field. And that same millions of idiots are also ones who believe Garrett=Landry.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Every snap.

Weird, I was listening to the pregame show and the game had started but Lee was commenting with Brad Sham & Laufenberg so I thought the Cowboys were finally smart and rested an injury prone player.

Apparently thats a whole lot of nope. I guess it was a recording, I was rushing to get in the theater and assume I missed the explanation.

Seems really dumb to play him, I'm just glad he didn't get hurt

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seems really dumb to play him, I'm just glad he didn't get hurt
We didn't play any reserves or backups. That is until Awzuie got hurt. Or whatever the fuck his name is. Couldn't finish 8-8. Had to win!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We shut out the NFC 1-seed on the road. First team to beat them in their park all season. ONLY NFC East team to beat them all season. SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR BITCHES!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ole Jerry will spin this "victory" into the great things that are sure to happen next season...just wait fans...we are going to win it all...SOON. Jones is the greatest snakeoil salesman of all time.

He'll spin it as Garrett winning back-to-back seasons. Such bullshit.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
WTF???

We are going to win this meaningless fucking game and hurt our draft position

Of course we will.
Why?

Because allowing ourselves to loose this game would be the smart thing to do

It’s not like we have to throw the game

Just put in our back ups. Lord knows they can’t play for shit. They have proven that all season

The only positive thing about this game is it looks like Philly will assuredly go One and done in the playoffs

Hey we got to finish on a high note.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would have never thought I'd ever say this, considering how lousy our defenses were while he was here, but watching the Vikings game right now I'm wishing we had Zimmer over Garrett...

I get to see what good coaching looks like week in and week out. He came up the right way. He started off as a defensive assistant in 1979. Then he was an inside LB coach, DB coach, and a defensive coordinator --- all on the college level. He became DB coach for the Cowboys. Take all that in totality, he had 21 years of coaching BEFORE he became the DC for the Cowboys. He was a DC for the Cowboys, then Falcons, and finally the Bengals for a total of 14 YEARS BEFORE HE FINALLY BECAME AN HC. He had in totality 35 YEARS OF COACHING before becoming an HC. And it shows. And no, Zimmer did not have an Ivy League education. He graduated from Illinois State.

There was no short cut. He was not fast tracked. Compare 36 years of coaching (at various position coach and DC) to that of 6 years (as a QB coach and OC).

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Agreed. I really don't think Garrett is going anywhere anytime soon. Its a point of pride with ole Jerry boy. Let's face something else. What real self respecting coach would join Jerry's circus. Its a fixed fight from the beginning. Idgit IS Jason Garrett. Note the red hair and crazy ping pong ball eyes.

He is going to be here for another 4 years at least. Murchinson stuck with Landry and Landry finally won the Super Bowl in Landry's the 11th year. But the fucked up thing Jones fails to get is that Landry's Cowboys were not as talented as the one Garrett walked into. The only way Garrett goes is if Jones ends up getting put under. Never hated a fucker as much as I do Jones right about now.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2018 Free Agent Targets:
Justin Ellis, DT, Raiders (Age 26, 6'2", 355 lbs)
Kyle Fuller, CB, Bears (Age 25, 5'11", 190 lbs)
De'Anthony Thomas, WR/KR, Chiefs (Age 24, 5'8", 176 lbs)
2018 Draft Targets:
Taven Bryan, DL, Florida (6'5", 293 lbs)
Kyzir White, S, West Virginia (6'3", 212 lbs)
Koron Crump, LB, Arizona State (6'3", 218 lbs)

You know Jerry does not like big dlinemen. Small and quick. Despite the fact as the game wears on, small and quick gwet worn down, and are not so quick anymore, and just small and thus get pushed around. But hey! Jerry's the innovator.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
We shut out the NFC 1-seed on the road. First team to beat them in their park all season. ONLY NFC East team to beat them all season. SUPER BOWL NEXT YEAR BITCHES!

Jerry?

Must be the Blue Label talking.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Right now, I would say a really big need is OT. Collins needs to move back to G, Cooper needs to go with Green and Bell.

We also need a #1 WR, and as much as I hate to say it, a replacement fot Jason Witten. LB depth should be a top priority, too.

Top Bottom