LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Second time on Cooper. How many penalties have the Falcons been assessed? I cannot think of ONE so far.

Reaction score
I feel like this game is starting to go sideways. I thought the running game would step up today in Zeke's absence. I'm big time wrong there so far, and I think it is going to cost us the game if it doesn't get better in the second half.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I feel like this game is starting to go sideways. I thought the running game would step up today in Zeke's absence. I'm big time wrong there so far, and I think it is going to cost us the game if it doesn't get better in the second half.

The running game isn't the best. But adequate. The refs are trying to keep the Falcons in this game.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This D is so predictable that it hurts the running game because defenders can key on it. Plus the line is not playing very well.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I think you mean the longer Atl hangs around, the worse for the Cowboys.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The tackle on Julio Jones by Heath may be the best play of the day, Looks like Jones was hurt after that tackle.

Reaction score
"Grabbing a helmet opening"... only in Cowboys games do you get to see refs ad-lib, or just make shit up out of whole cloth.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

We idiotically continue to run only when they've loaded the box.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lee gets hurt

Now atlanta can run the ball at will.

I love lee, but thats a huge problem on this defense. We cant lose 1 guy and go into complete disarray

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I saw the defender do the exact same thing to Butler on that fake punt. But Butler got called for the PI. Imagine that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Half time?
Garrett?
Adjustments?

We got this! Book it!!

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We idiotically continue to run only when they've loaded the box.

Yeah I do not get that either. It's like Garrett didn't get the memo that Zeke is out. I guess this is his "out smarting" the opposing coach: pretend that Zeke is still playing and run the ball as such.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
"Grabbing a helmet opening"... only in Cowboys games do you get to see refs ad-lib, or just make shit up out of whole cloth.

Next Cowboys penalty to be called (for the first time ever)

Heath with a Pinky in the stink, ten yards

Top Bottom