dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FUCK YOU ROGER GOODELLFUCK YOU ROGER GOODELLFUCK YOU ROGER GOODELLFUCK YOU ROGER GOODELL
FUCK YOU ROGER GOODELLFUCK YOU ROGER GOODELLFUCK YOU ROGER GOODELLFUCK YOU ROGER GOODELL

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They'll be doing a telethon for Dez 15 minutes after nobody in the league wants him.
They had him in interview for like 30 minutes. Gawd, the idiot is SO stupid and illiterate, and Sooooo fucking inarticulate, he made Michael Irvin seem like Strahan. And that's really hard to do. Whatta fucking moron Dez is.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They had him in interview for like 30 minutes. Gawd, the idiot is SO stupid and illiterate, and Sooooo fucking inarticulate, he made Michael Irvin seem like Strahan. And that's really hard to do. Whatta fucking moron Dez is.

Bryant also rented two UHaul's and filled them up with supplies to take to Houston apparently.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Yea I don't know what Dez's plans are for life after football but it's definitely not tv. Nate Newton got a job in radio though so there's a chance Dez could do that.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yea I don't know what Dez's plans are for life after football but it's definitely not tv. Nate Newton got a job in radio though so there's a chance Dez could do that.

Dez would be great for sports talk radio.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
For what audience. Who the fuck can stand listening to this idiot for more than a few minutes?

I thought Dez was dumb .. until I saw Von Miller on $100,000 Pyramid. He sunk both contestants in the final round because he couldn't understand simple clues.

Reaction score
Of the various Cowboys over the last decade, Jesse Holly is the best at the radio gig in my opinion. 15 minutes of fame parlayed into a radio job, and he doesn't totally suck at it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The same people that like listening to Nate Newton.
Nate is far more articulate and at least twice the intellect of Dez. Agreed that's not saying a whole hell of a lot for him.

Top Bottom