Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As long as Switzer is not injured #14 doesn't make the team

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Looks like #14 just lost his job

Actually turned out to be a very heads up play by #14. I didn't realize the ball had touched a Cardinal player before #14 tried to pick up the ball.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Too funny.... Other DC boards I visit have a dedicated game thread.... For this shit?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerry has changed his tune from nothing to see here to its other stuff no DV. Basically bracing the fan base for the fact that it is going to happen. Jerry definitely knows by the way, I doubt there is much that happens in the league he doesnt know.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Welp if Dak goes down for any length of time the team will be drafting top 10. Moore couldnt break a pane of glass at 20 yards. Defenses would key on Zeke and dare Moore to beat them. Something he couldnt do in a million years.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Welp if Dak goes down for an length of time the team will be drafting top 10. Moore couldnt break a pane of glass at 20 yards. Defenses would key on Zeke and dare Moore to beat them. Something he couldnt do in a million years.

Not with Ginger coaching. Otherwise yeah. Belechick wins the SB with this roster, Dak or no Dak.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And another thing, I'll preface this with yeah its early, but Taco didnt give me visions of Charles Haley or Tony Tolbert. I am getting more of an Eb Ekuban vibe and that is not a good thing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And another thing, I'll preface this with yeah its early, but Taco didnt give me visions of Charles Haley or Tony Tolbert. I am getting more of an Eb Ekuban vibe and that is not a good thing.

I got more of a Taco vibe. Something helpless they just fucking EAT. Gobble up.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Right now Awuzie appears to be the gem of this class.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So when asked to assess the play of rookie defensive end Taco Charlton following Thursday’s 20-18 victory against the Arizona Cardinals in the preseason opener, he was blunt.

“Wasn’t good enough,” Marinelli said of the rookie first-round pick who is expected to help save the Cowboys pass rush.

“I need to look at the tape. But wasn’t good enough.”

Per Pro Football Focus, Charlton had no pressures on seven attempts to rush the passer.

Taco Charlton was not good enough but didn’t get many chances | Fort Worth Star-Telegram

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Miles Austin disease continues to plague the Cowboys. Anthony Brown left the game with a strained hammy. Severity not yet known.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jerry has changed his tune from nothing to see here to its other stuff no DV. Basically bracing the fan base for the fact that it is going to happen. Jerry definitely knows by the way, I doubt there is much that happens in the league he doesnt know.

That's what I think too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I really hope he doesn't get suspended, but Jerry is wrong on just about everything he comments on publicly.

He'd be a MAMMOTH loss for us in those first two or three games.

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones continued to back Ezekiel Elliott. Speaking the day before his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Jones said, "I do not anticipate a suspension," for the Cowboys running back.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8530f75ba8da2e743704a01830a4f8b3.jpg

So is this Jason's 2017 shirts with this seasons mantra/msg?

Top Bottom