Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now all of a sudden we can't cover or tackle

WTF

Our D Has been solid all season now in the playoffs when we need them the most they fall apart

Reaction score
Packers suffer ANOTHER injury.

We need to score some points and get back into this game. There's so much time left.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seen this team a long time and witnessed a lot of good and some bad. This is about as bad as its ever been.

Worst playoff effort I've ever seen from our guys. I don't think anything is really even close to this embarrassment.

Team totally getting obliterated and just look utterly clueless on defense.

I didn't expect us to beat the hell out of them and wouldn't have been surprised with a loss, but I never expected this.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seen this team a long time and witnessed a lot of good and some bad. This is about as bad as its ever been.

Worst playoff effort I've ever seen from our guys. I don't think anything is really even close to this embarrassment.

Team totally getting obliterated and just run utterly clueless on defense.

I didn't expect us to beat the hell out of them and wouldn't have been surprised with a loss, but I never expected this.

Me neither man, I am in shock.

a resounding THUD to an otherwise fun season

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Down by 18 and as the go to commercial they show "the clapper"

Fucking disgusting!

Reaction score
Why, oh why did I let myself think this year would finally be different? Instead we are getting blown out at home with the number 1 seed. Looks like it will be two straight 13-3 #1 seed one and dones.

I truly think the seeds for this were planted when the team decided to treat the Philly game like a pre season game rather than finish strong. And why the fuck does this team ALWAYS look like shit following time off? That isn't how it is supposed to work.

Top Bottom