dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Has any team ever won a Super Bowl in spite of their coach? Or will we be the first to do it if we run the table?

Switzer for us. He's probably the worst coach to have a championship by far, but he had all of Jimmy's assistants and Jimmy's championship players doing everything.

A total clown like Fisher got a team to within a whisker of winning a Super Bowl.

I really don't think much of Mike Tomlin either, I think Bradshaw was 100% right about him. The refs essentially handed them that bogus title though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We did it with Switzer.

And JFC will dbair ever stop crying about refs?

When they quit being ass munchers that make bogus calls and ignore obvious shit, yeah.

Until then, eat a fucking dick.

Reaction score
Stfu dbair.

Refs miss calls in every fucking game. There isn't some god damned conspiracy by the refs to screw certain teams. You sound like a whiney immature child when you cry about this shit. Jesus Christ

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just got back from dinner and I expected the game to be out of hand already. But it was only 17-13

I'm really surprised

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And Ostweiler sucks so damn bad it's painful to watch

$70 million dollars well spent there Houston

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think Bennett just blew his knee out. Possibly another break for us.

Never mind, I guess he's okay. Looked bad at the time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Stfu dbair.

Refs miss calls in every fucking game. There isn't some god damned conspiracy by the refs to screw certain teams. You sound like a whiney immature child when you cry about this shit. Jesus Christ

I don't think its a conspiracy you fucking troll. I think its gross incompetence in most cases.

They cant miss some of this shit, they just ignore it. Then compound that by calling garbage that didn't exist.

There's no excuse for a league that makes as much money as this does to have officiating this bad.

Oh, and fuck off.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just got back from dinner and I expected the game to be out of hand already. But it was only 17-13

I'm really surprised

That 1st rd pick WR of theirs with hands of stone ruined the game for them. Osweiler's one good throw way downfield hit him right in hands in endzone, and he dropped it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
And Ostweiler sucks so damn bad it's painful to watch

$70 million dollars well spent there Houston

he has no touch/finesse. he drills every fucking pass. that said, Fuller dropping that bomb didn't help his cause.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
56f0c735198c15892e1e76d9ef72bf01.jpg

Did you pop in to Bobs for some steak & a big carrot?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When did Clowney start giving a shat? He's actually been playing to his potential.

Like Nantz said, imagine that defense if Watt actually comes back at full strength.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When did Clowney start giving a shat? He's actually been playing to his potential.

Like Nantz said, imagine that defense if Watt actually comes back at full strength.

Must be a free agent in the offseason?

nope, under contract through 2017. UFA in 2019

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't even care that we have two rookies playing. Both Dak and Zeke have done a number of things that NO rookie has done before

They sure as fuck haven't played like it at all this season! So I don't even consider them rookies anymore with how well they have handled everything that has been thrown at them

I have no doubt they have what it takes

My concern is our D going to be able get the stops when it matters most

If it comes down to a shootout I can see us going back and forth all game. But I just see our D letting us down when they will be needed to make that one last stop to give us a chance to win it

Yea the last thing I'm worried about is Dak or Zeke. I'm more worried that when the Cowboys get to Rodgers that they actually get him on the ground.

Top Bottom