Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ddbced3d378e3e2e44aa169e796abc39.jpg

Finally some great news!

Now we can finally move on from Lucky Shithead and have an actual threat on returns

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well he got his award so he's good. Mark my words. We will be saying the same things next year this time.

Why ya gotta go and shit in everyone's Cheerios like that? LOL

We can get lucky and Garrett can trip on a dick on his way out the gay club hitting his head on the curb and splitting it wide open leaving him a vegetable for the rest of his life

Then our largest hurdle to success would be out of the way

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We should be playing today.

Fucking Garrett.

Garrett couldn't do anything about how bad the defense was. I'm not really sure we'd have beaten Atlanta even if we had moved on past GB.

We need more talent and speed on defense.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If someone (Jerry?) proposes that an improved pass rush will mean we can ignore the shitstains in the secondary, I will bludgeon them with a tire iron. Moreover, if someone says we should re-sign Carr/Church because their demands are "team friendly," more bludgeoning.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If someone (Jerry?) proposes that an improved pass rush will mean we can ignore the shitstains in the secondary, I will bludgeon them with a tire iron. Moreover, if someone says we should re-sign Carr/Church because their demands are "team friendly," more bludgeoning.

I'm hoping we move on from Carr, Church and Claiborne. Seems like they are on the same page as me about Claiborne but the Carr and Church talk is disappointing. Both guys will be another year older, another year slower and I don't care what kind of pass rush we get neither is ever going to be a playmaker.

We need speed and playmaking ability. Time to move on from the guys who have none of either.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone notice how consistently well spoken and intelligent Patriot players sound? Its obvious Belichik places a high, if not #1, priority on intellect.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone notice how consistently well spoken and intelligent Patriot players sound? Its obvious Belichik places a high, if not #1, priority on intellect.

Yeah Jamie Collins loved video games more than football. Now he loves video games in Cleveland.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gonna be a long day for Atlanta unless they start laying the wood to Brady. He doesnt like his dress getting ruffled.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can't believe Deji Olatoye is going to get a Superbowl ring. That preseason game against the Texans when he got torched and subsequently cut worked out well for him.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Too bad it doesn't mean shit when the game actually starts.

Pats getting their asses absolutely pasted. Outcoached and outplayed badly in 1st half.

Top Bottom