dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks. I was a little surprised to see the Cowboys wearing blue tonight ... was curious if it had always been that way @ LA Rams.

Thought I read the Rams were going to wear those uni's from last night all yr as a tribute to one of the older Ram teams from the 60's or early 70's.

Also if you remember in 1978 the Rams wore their white jersey's at home against in both the regular season game (we got beat pretty bad) and then in the NFC Championship game (where we totally dominated them and shut them out 28-0)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
if Smith or Free goes down, we are completely fucked. Green is the swing tackle from hell.

He wasn't that bad while the other starting OL were in. Had the one holding call (totally legit too) but otherwise was ok.

The last drive of the 1st half and especially the 2nd half he was pretty bad. I really think bad conditioning may have been part of it. He looked really gassed in then.

It probably shouldn't be surprising, it was his first game action in forever. Over a year and half or so since the last time he played regularly.

That said, if he continues to struggle there's little doubt he'll get replaced by a vet before week one.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There's no question at all that Prescott is much better than Showers as well as Moore.

And a few days ago people were questioning why the Cowboys were giving Prescott all the 2nd team reps instead of Showers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's because our depth is shit. We are constantly a couple of injuries from disaster. We have been that way for many years now.

All our "depth" was playing in place of Romo, Witten, T Smith, Lee, Scandrick, T Crawford, Lawrence, Tapper etc etc

Iamtdg

Reaction score
All our "depth" was playing in place of Romo, Witten, T Smith, Lee, Scandrick, T Crawford, Lawrence, Tapper etc etc

Yeah, and that mentality is what took us to 4-12 last year. Just a few injuries away from that this year, as well.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Thought I read the Rams were going to wear those uni's from last night all yr as a tribute to one of the older Ram teams from the 60's or early 70's.

Also if you remember in 1978 the Rams wore their white jersey's at home against in both the regular season game (we got beat pretty bad) and then in the NFC Championship game (where we totally dominated them and shut them out 28-0)

I post on a Rams message board, and I believe they are wearing white at home all season.

Top Bottom