Reaction score
I think if Jason had managed Dez, the fine, and the press conference the right way, Dez would not even warm up. I'm certain they are pretending there is an actual legitimate chance Dez could have played and they are having him do everything all the way up to game time and not put him in. Because if it was not a big injury then avoiding the MRI is not a big deal and Jason's coaching/public face is saved. But if the injury is weeks of recovery, Jason is going to have to conceive of an self-serving angle on the injury like "seemed ok right before game time and then couldn't go. Maybe next week". My question is if Dez makes the trip etc is he then a part of the 45 players and he takes up another useful players spot (just for the rouse)?

Reaction score
Redskins gonna lose to the Browns at home. Holy shit how did that team win the division last year?

Reaction score
Sham saying we've got packages to get Gavin Escobar involved today.

Gonna justify that 2nd round selection today, boys!

Reaction score
Cowboys inactives:

Tony Romo
Orlando Scandrick
Darius Jackson
Mark Nzeocha
La'el Collins
Tyron Smith
Dez Bryant

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm wondering how bad Tyron Smith's injury really is

Weren't they just saying he was out last week because his back was "tightening up" on him?

Reaction score
Maybe just precautionary? We've got a bad opponent this week so lets rest him. Back injuries - especially on 300lb dudes - is nothing to fool around with.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I'm wondering how bad Tyron Smith's injury really is

Weren't they just saying he was out last week because his back was "tightening up" on him?

He has been having back spasms. Nothing structural.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He has been having back spasms. Nothing structural.

That's what I thought

But to miss two games for something that can be handled by a shot is suspicious to me

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Julio Jones.... 12 receptions for 300 yards

Holy shit

Now that my friends is a top five WR

He had 170 yards at the half which is more than Dez has had in 3 entire games

Top Bottom