Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
238e8651b1d8f4374531a35db0de6daf.jpg

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He is not better than in past years. He is a total fucking bust, and always has been and will be. The fact that he's seeing some LUCK this year does not improvement make!

Yeah, I'm always amazed with how much grabbing he gets away with. When they show replays, he's doing it enough that it could be called almost every single time. Great if you can get away with it I guess.

Anyway, from what I saw of him in college, the one thing I thought he could do was catch the ball. He does have good hands.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
His utility belt is like Batman's
Always wondered why those things have to be so huge. Garrett's isn't even the worst -- check out the Philly coach's. That thing has to weigh 20 lbs. It's like they took Reid's old one, cut 1/3 off the end, and gave it to Pederson.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Now I'm curious what all he has on the belt. Obviously one is the radio receiver for his headset

But WTF is everything else?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a0a54bd29525eff5e85c78496e377f88.jpg

We all know Dak is going to throw an INT at some point. He nearly was intercepted yesterday but got lucky when the defender dropped the ball.

I just hope he can throw at least 32 more passes to pass Brady and take that record away from him

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lol. Listening and not watching, but Garrett sounds like he's trying to be extra salty today. Sounds like he's mad about his media buddies actually questioning him last week.

Edit, it's not just me -- Archer even just asked, "Are you okay?" Garrett is pissy and feeling his oats after beating Brian Hoyer and Blaine Gabbert!

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol. Listening and not watching, but Garrett sounds like he's trying to be extra salty today. Sounds like he's mad about his media buddies actually questioning him last week.

Edit, it's not just me -- Archer even just asked, "Are you okay?" Garrett is pissy and feeling his oats after beating Brian Hoyer and Blaine Gabbert!

I'll say it again, if Kellen Moore doesn't get injured, Dak would be "developing" for the foreseasble future and probably not see the field for a couple of years. This idiot has lived off of guys like Romo and now Dak. I wouldn't say a word about 3 and 1 or get too far ahead of myself if I were him. We've got a ways to go but Dak is looking like the real deal and something for this team to build on.

This idiot is the luckiest man in Dallas.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We've got a ways to go but Dak is looking like the real deal and something for this team to build on.
Oh, Dak is definitely for real. Props to Linehan for implementing and calling all these "college" type plays with all the zone read looks, misdirection, bootlegs, etc. that maximize his abilities and have let him succeed so quickly.

To be fair, more and more NFL teams are doing this (see Philly with Wentz), but still, Garrett never did it when he was running the O.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
To be fair, more and more NFL teams are doing this (see Philly with Wentz), but still, Garrett never did it when he was running the O.

Well duh, Romo was a threat to nobody to actually keep a ball and run with it. Hell there were plays he'd have two acres of real estate to run through and he'd still try to find open guys downfield.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Giants looking like they are gonna get shitstomped tonight. Now down 14-0

Gee that's too bad.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Any help we can get in our division is greatly appreciated

Thank you Vikings

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Well duh, Romo was a threat to nobody to actually keep a ball and run with it. Hell there were plays he'd have two acres of real estate to run through and he'd still try to find open guys downfield.
I'm not about the zone reads, obviously. I am talking about the bootlegs and rollouts. Tony used to be able to move, you know.

Oh, and skol

Top Bottom