Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We got lucky on that Beasley TD. I along with many, hate that 5 Wr set near the goalline.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No need to get worked up about mediocre stats guys. Our failure in the running game right now is more important to focus on.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dak just tied NFL record for most consecutive, multiple TD throw games in rookie year. Tied Marino and Russell Wilson.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dak holding the ball too long is all that's wrong with him, and that's coming from filling his head full of Romo-offense type shit. Just let the kid play HIS way.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
How did the refs miss that block in the back they put on Hitchens a minute ago?

Mr.Po

Reaction score
That first quarter seems like a distant memory.

Doing everything at will offensively now.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That was a fucking great drive!

This second half makes me feel like I'm back in the 90’s when teams would hang with Dallas for the first half and then we would shove Emmitt down their throats and score on long, time consuming possessions

7:54 drive--->12 plays 88 yards. 14 minutes to 5 minutes TOP in the 2nd half, THATS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT BABAY!!!!

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Escobar still on his way out at the end of this season?

I could see them letting him go only to draft another in the 2nd -3rd round with history repeating itself all over again.

Only this time they need to start looking for Wittens successor. He doesn't have much tread on the tires and its becoming more obvious.

Top Bottom