cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sidney Jones is quickly rising to the top of my draft wish list....
Washington+State+v+Washington+wGcpFq_SgPfl.jpg

Their safety, Budda Baker, is nice too but is only 5'10"
buddabakersmall.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sidney Jones is quickly rising to the top of my draft wish list....
Washington+State+v+Washington+wGcpFq_SgPfl.jpg

Their safety, Budda Baker, is nice too but is only 5'10"
buddabakersmall.jpg

Yeah UW has like seven pro prospects on D. Starting to look a little like the 90's Emptman teams.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Haven't Washington's recruiting classes been very middling at best?

Just shows what proper coaching and preparation can do. That game last night reminded me a little of the OU-Houston game where Houston looked more talented (even though they weren't) because they were obviously more physically prepared.

Petersen is just a heck of a coach, which we pretty much knew from Boise.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Petersen is just a heck of a coach, which we pretty much knew from Boise.

I got to go to a few of Washington's practices when they were in town for the Cactus Bowl. They had three NFL defensive prospects I wanted to see: Shaq Thompson, Hau'oli Kikaha, and Danny Shelton. Peterson is very intense. Two things that really impressed me in talking to him. He looks like he'd be an asshole but he is just very serious, very concise, but he just radiates football if that makes sense. He is extremely positive when he talks. The other thing is, he had kicked Marcus Peters off the team, but would only say good things about him. Said he would make a hell of a NFL pro and he was right.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
ND might have the worst Defense in the country. If this was anybody but Syracuse they'd be losing.

Reaction score
Vols defense is going to cost them this game.

That and Jalen Hurds bonehead casual stroll into the endzone which led to a fumble instead.

Reaction score
Vols defense is going to cost them this game.

I'm like a football fucking savant.

I post this and Tennessee defense follows with a big stop on fourth down, a critical stop on a third down next drive, and after the Vols punt and give UGA the ball inside their own 5, they get a sack, force a fumble, and recover to give the Vols a 28-24 lead with under three minutes left.

Lets go defense. Keep it up.

Reaction score
.... and then gets a huge interception, giving the Vols the ball back up four with 2:10 to go.

God damn how did I ever lose money gambling? I have such a feel for the game of football.

Reaction score
Well, at least there won't be any shots of Jerry in a luxury box. At least you've got that.

Top Bottom