Reaction score
Surprised one wasn't started yet...

Redskins lost Niles Paul for the season. RB Silas Redd also.

Bears lost WR Kevin White to a stress fracture in his shin. Will start season on PUP. Will miss at least first six games.

QB Geno Smith gone for a while, of course

Reaction score
@RapSheet: #Redskins coach Jay Gruden says TE Logan Paulsen will have surgery on his turf toe, is out for the season. Niles Paul out for the season too

Reaction score
@RapSheet: #Vikings OT Phil Loadholt suffered a torn Achilles, source said. After he’d worked his way back from last year. Brutal.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
@RapSheet: #Redskins coach Jay Gruden says TE Logan Paulsen will have surgery on his turf toe, is out for the season. Niles Paul out for the season too

Trade Escobar to Redskins for a 1st....okay, a 6th.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I stepped on a bamboo stump, hurt like shit but is healing well. Don't worry folks, I'll be back on my feet by game 1

Pro tip: Don't walk barefoot in an area where bamboo has been chopped down, the remaining stumps are like little daggers

Reaction score
@RapSheet: Even with #Bills RB LeSean McCoy’s hamstring injury, Shady will be ready by the 1st game of the regular season, source said. Post MRI

Reaction score
@RapSheet: #Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin was primed for a big year, an emerging talent. Now out for the year with an ACL tear. Brutal.

Reaction score
@AdamSchefter: Cardinals' LG MIke Iupati is likely to undergo arthroscopic knee surgery this week that would sideline him 6-8 weeks, per source.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@RapSheet: #Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin was primed for a big year, an emerging talent. Now out for the year with an ACL tear. Brutal.

Yep, huge loss for them. Not many people can catch all those Cam Newton misfires like he could. High, low, behind him. Didn't matter, he could get them.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Came on here when I heard about the Benjamin injury. Huge loss that might even impact our record. He was turning into a real monster that no one could cover, especially in the red zone.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Came on here when I heard about the Benjamin injury. Huge loss that might even impact our record. He was turning into a real monster that no one could cover, especially in the red zone.

We have Mo Claiborne, you must have forgot.

Reaction score
@RapSheet: #Panthers coach Ron Rivera said defensive end Frank Alexander suffered a torn Achilles. His season is over.

Reaction score
A lot of fellow NFC teams getting hit with injuries and were staying healthy*.

*not counting the ticky-tacky bumps and bruises our guys get then get held out of camp/practice forever.

Top Bottom