dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Defense blew another one. Blew the Falcons game. Blew the Saints game and this weekend totally blew the Eagles game.

The past two weeks we have played teams with bad OL's and both were missing BY FAR their best OL (and both were starting LT's) and this team managed two fucking sacks.

I was one of Marinelli's biggest fans and supporters, but he has just fucking blew it this year.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So the defense has to play mistake-free football, while the offense gets a pass --- pardon the pun?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So the defense has to play mistake-free football, while the offense gets a pass --- pardon the pun?
No, Man. What I am saying is, this defense only looks "better," because opponents have been able to stay very conservative and take few risks, because they know our offense is feckless and they can pretty much get points whenever they want. So that if they need 13, they get 13. If they need 20, they get 20. If we give up a pick 6? Helps them with one less scoring drive needed. If we get in a shootout and the opponent needs 35? He fucking GETS 35. And will continue to do so when Tony returns.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just heard something on the Cowboys break today that blew me away

Apparently Jerry was named the NFL executive of the year last year

For doing what?

Top Bottom