Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I say we get rid of all the rules and play old school smash mouth football again. If you are tougher, stronger, meaner, harder, or just plain nastier than the other guy and you come up with the ball then it's yours

None of this ref bullshit and instant replay

If there is a pile and a fumble whoever comes up with it at the end has possession

Plain and simple

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Even on the reply it shows his ass was down

Hopefully the sack him for a safety

Mr.Po

Reaction score
So there is no more down by contact when it pertains to WR? They've skewed the rules so much nothing is straight forward.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So there is no more down by contact when it pertains to WR? They've skewed the rules so much nothing is straight forward.

Beyond that they call it one way on one play and another way on the next

There is no consistency

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How many times with Bradford get sacked tonight?

I'm guessing four or five
And two more picks

Reaction score
Jason Peters being down hurts that team big time... and they already suck.

We should be able to win that game.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I say we get rid of all the rules and play old school smash mouth football again. If you are tougher, stronger, meaner, harder, or just plain nastier than the other guy and you come up with the ball then it's yours

None of this ref bullshit and instant replay

If there is a pile and a fumble whoever comes up with it at the end has possession

Plain and simple

I've thought the same thing and wondered how games would play out under that scenario.

I suspect they'd turn into low scoring defensive battles because QBs couldn't survive and receivers would get killed.

Madden should come out with the option to have a no rules NFL to show what strategy would develop

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just want to sit back, enjoy my beer, and watch Bradford and Murray fail

Is that too much to ask for a Cowboy fan? lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've thought the same thing and wondered how games would play out under that scenario.

I suspect they'd turn into low scoring defensive battles because QBs couldn't survive and receivers would get killed.

Madden should come out with the option to have a no rules NFL to show what strategy would develop

Actually I just realized something. That game already exists.

It's called rugby

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you could only change one single personnel for next season to get us to the Super Bowl who would it be?

Everything else remains the same. No draft picks, not trades. No nothing. You get to move/exchange one single person for the Cowboys

Who is it and why?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If you could only change one single personnel for next season to get us to the Super Bowl who would it be?

Everything else remains the same. No draft picks, not trades. No nothing. You get to move/exchange one single person for the Cowboys

Who is it and why?

Garrett of course. Why...? Obvious.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just curious is anyone would post anybody but Garrett

Except maybe dbair I figured it would be unanimous

I honestly think we could win the Super Bowl with the team we have now assuming we were healthy

We finally proved we can run the ball which has been suspect all year. All we need to do is bench Randall lol

Top Bottom