yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
what do you ladies think the penalty rate is on punt returns? Feels like 70%+ to me and its irritating as hell, I cant understand why its so difficult to coach these players not to hold yet seemingly every damn return out comes a flag

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
fucking steelers figure out how to beat a pretty damn good team with the back up to their back up, must be nice

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
fucking steelers figure out how to beat a pretty damn good team with the back up to their back up, must be nice

I think it was more of a case of the Cards just taking them lightly and playing bad themselves.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think it was more of a case of the Cards just taking them lightly and playing bad themselves.

lol, come on man, no way Bruce Arians took his old team lightly, the steelers find ways to consistently field a tough team that matches their image and I hate it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
lol, come on man, no way Bruce Arians took his old team lightly, the steelers find ways to consistently field a tough team that matches their image and I hate it

Our 3rd QB is gonna be the man for us. Just wait!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Remember when doomsday tried to tell me Melvin Gordon was better at protecting the football than Todd Gurley? (he got owned in that thread then pre-draft)

Melvin Gordon just fumbled two more times today, now has 4 or 5 for the season so far.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Remember when doomsday tried to tell me Melvin Gordon was better at protecting the football than Todd Gurley? (he got owned in that thread then pre-draft)
No I don't remember that, I remember the stats backed that up nicely. Your definition of "owned" is when you run away, leave the thread then later claim "victory" that wasn't.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Legion of boom :lol

thats good for us if Dallas somehow manages to start winning, they might have a shot at a wildcard as well as the division.

Besides division leaders and Atlanta, Minnesota is the only team that has 3 wins so no one is too far out to fight for this playoff spot, LONG way to go tho

Reaction score
Seattle has lost their mojo. No one seems to fear them anymore. Back to back 4th quarter collapses.

Football gods might be punishing them for that Super Bowl playcall.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Seattle has lost their mojo. No one seems to fear them anymore. Back to back 4th quarter collapses.

Football gods might be punishing them for that Super Bowl playcall.

If they make the playoffs... they'll be dangerous as usual.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Stats nobody would believe:

Melvin Gordon is averaging 3.8 yds per carry, has only 270 yds, no TDS and lost two fumbles so far.

Joseph Randle is averaging 3.9 yds per carry, has 289 yds, 4 tds and hasn't lost a fumble yet.

How much has the NFL game changed?

Right now 8 QB's have completed at least 70% of their passes, including one Brandon Weeden (72.4%, which ranks 4th). In 1995 (20 yrs ago) the highest was 66.9% and 64.8% (Steve Young and Troy Aikman)

Right now, 20 starting QB's have a passer rating of at least 88. In 1995 there were only 7.

Right now 9 QB's are averaging more than 8.0 yds per attempt, in 1995 only one did (Jim Harbaugh at 8.2)

Did the way those stats are calculated change from then to now? I refuse to accept that a Steve Young or Troy Aikman was less accurate than Weeden. I refuse to accept your reality and will now insert my own. lol

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What would be the worst possible matchup in the Super Bowl for you? The two teams that would make you almost not want to watch the game altogether?

Top Bottom