Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If we don't try and upgrade our safety position in theoff-season then this team is even dumber than I thought. Church is putrid. If I see another attempt to dive tackle a player(and miss) because he's out of position, I'm going to puke.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's either out of position, takes a bad angle, doesn't wrap up his guy, or completely misses the tackle

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's either out of position, takes a bad angle, doesn't wrap up his guy, or completely misses the tackle

Yeah, but other than that he's a quality football player; he's a RKG.

Reaction score
If we don't try and upgrade our safety position in theoff-season then this team is even dumber than I thought. Church is putrid. If I see another attempt to dive tackle a player(and miss) because he's out of position, I'm going to puke.

It's particularly fun to go back and look at all the safeties they passed up in order to sit and wait on Terrance Williams and Wilcox.

Our coaching is so atrocious that we likely wouldn't have developed anyone regardless. We got lucky Callahan was here to develop the oline or else we'd be calling those picks draft busts too.

Reaction score
Wow. Makes me wonder now how many of these players suck because Garrett doesn't know two shits about coaching. There's more to it than just shotgun passes and clapping.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's more to it than just shotgun passes and clapping.

Yeah, but nobody claps like Garrett....and I mean no one.

Also, would you guys think I'm gay if I start calling for Kellen Moore to start?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The kid's a bit dorky and dopey looking but I give him credit for maximizing his swordsman potential. You gotta respect that.

350x.jpg

Top Bottom