Reaction score
Not a big fan of Benardrick McKinney in the 1st round -- A two-down LB who you hope might be able to lineup as a DE on passing downs.

I like McKinney's teammate, Preston Smith, more.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Getting excited for the draft. But strangely more interested in what other teams do tonight than us. First time I've felt that way ever.

Exactly. The top of the draft with where Mariotta goes could and should be really fun. Plus the Skins and Giants have high picks.

Hard to be as fired up picking 27.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
The top of the draft with where Mariotta goes could and should be really fun.

Ross Tucker ✔@RossTuckerNFL
Eagles. Wow. RT: @975TheFanatic: Tim McManus "Two 1sts, future 2nd rd, Cox, Kendricks, and Vinny Curry is the latest package in deal."

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No way... That's insane.

Like ZC said, losing Cox would be a big plus for us.

Only thing is, surely in that case they trade Bradford to get something back, right?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
No way... That's insane.

Like ZC said, losing Cox would be a big plus for us.

Only thing is, surely in that case they trade Bradford to get something back, right?

You would think they would have something lined up in a Bradford trade type scenario before they make the draft trade. But, Chip Kelly has done some crazy ass shit this offseason so far.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pete Carroll, or whoever runs his twitter account, does actual draft clues on draft day.

#SeahawksDraftClues

So far he's done two Dave Chappelle skits. I'm sure he has a pretty good idea who will be available at their pick but their 1st pick is 63rd.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm glad I don't have cable so I don't have to watch the draft. They're having walk-up music for players who are selected and go up to meet Goodell. I don't want to hear any jig music.

Top Bottom