Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's funny that you shit on Wilcox because he has actually performed pretty well so far. Move your hate to Matt Johnson, he deserves it more then Wilcox.

I am fully onboard the Beasley Bandwagon. I think he can do great work for us. I hope that he isn't limited by the amount of offensive skilled players we have.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I want Beasley to make the team. We seem to find big, physical receivers who do well in camp every year. Miles Austin is about the only one I can think of that ever panned out. And thats going all the way back to the days of Chris Brazell.

Maybe its the Welker comparisons or whatever, but I like how quick Beasley is. And since he's white, I'm sure he and Romo will draw up secret plays together and develop great chemistry.

You hate black people. We get it.

Reaction score
‏@calexmendez
Dante Rosario getting a lot of reps with the 1s in walk-through. Maybe it's his day to get a look in Hanna's place.

@calexmendez
Big part of the walk-through spent on beating blitz out of five-wide. New code words 'Boston' and 'LA.' Didn't hear Irving or Arlington.

‏@calexmendez
Walk through. Matt Johnson is participating. Good sign for him. Said it was just cramps yesterday and that he could have gone back in.

‏@clarencehilljr
From Camp Cupcake to Camp Hamstring...add tackle Jermey Parnell to list of hamstring injuries at Cowboys camp.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not even a preseason game? Where do you live?

That was an inside joke about CowboyJoe.

I've been to a few scrimmages here in Shreveport, LA and one game at Texas Stadium. I plan on going to a game this year. I've got tickets to the LSU/TCU game at FuckFaceWorld, but I plan on selling those on craigslist.

Top Bottom