dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not buying it yet. From what I seen teammates are constantly backing Romo in the media... Garrett is the only one so far that has tried throwing him under the bus. Which is horrible leadership from a head coach. Garrett's doing that shit because he's cracking. He knows his bitch ass is done if his team falls apart again.

I know its chic to say Garrett is "throwing Romo under the bus" but all he did was answer a question. He just said Romo changed the call.

The HC gets reamed for poor game management all the time. In this case its the veteran QB who cant properly manage a game, and I have no doubt he changes lots of run calls to passes. Its there in plain view for everyone to see. Some might be dummy audibles, but I'm sure many are just play changes.

I never blamed them for passing so much in the past, because the run game couldn't do shit. That hasn't been the case for most of this year, and especially the last two games.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
New DT we signed this we is active apparently. Frank Kearse 6'5, 310 from Alabama A&M. he was on someones practice squad I think.

Rowan Kavner @KavnerDC

Cowboys inactives: Dwayne Harris, Jakar Hamilton, Morris Claiborne, Sean Lee, Martez Wilson, Ernie Sims, Darrion Weems

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I can agree with the fact that Romo probably does change a few too many plays from run to pass. But completely disagree with garret just answering the question. You have to be smarter in that situation. It does absolutely no good for you to say something even remotely close to allowing the media to take something and cause a distraction in your locker room. Especially at this point in the season being in the position we are in. Garrett should have not aired that information out and instead addressed it in house.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I can agree with the fact that Romo probably does change a few too many plays from run to pass. But completely disagree with garret just answering the question. You have to be smarter in that situation. Is does absolutely no good for you to say something even remotely close to allowing the media to take something and cause a distraction in your locker room. Especially at this point in the season being in the position we are in. Garrett should have not aired that information out and instead addressed it in house.

Maybe he and other coaches have tried, but Romo doesn't listen. Romo only has to answer to Jerry and Jerry is 100% bought in on Romo.

This philosophy is the prevailing problem at VR.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
That's a little far fetched for me to believe but I definitely think the way Jerry handles this team is the real problem here.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder how Jerry likes paying players who are out with hamstring injuries?

He needs to tell Claiborne that this year has been unacceptable - play on the field and injuries. Why did Lee get back so early while Claiborne has been allowed to sit on his ass? He got injured before Lee.

I can't believe we drafted him and on top of that gave up our 2nd rounder. Unreal. I hate this guy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder how Jerry likes paying players who are out with hamstring injuries?

He needs to tell Claiborne that this year has been unacceptable - play on the field and injuries. Why did Lee get back so early while Claiborne has been allowed to sit on his ass? He got injured before Lee.

I can't believe we drafted him and on top of that gave up our 2nd rounder. Unreal. I hate this guy.

I thought you understood the process and what was being built here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
6 different LB combinations. 20 different DL active. Not good.

Cowboys on 6th different LB trio

December, 22, 2013

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

LANDOVER, Md. -- With Sean Lee (neck) and Ernie Sims (groin) inactive for Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins, the Dallas Cowboys will be starting their sixth different grouping of the season at linebacker.

Rookie DeVonte Holloman will start at middle linebacker for Lee with Bruce Carter at weakside linebacker and Kyle Wilber at strongside linebacker. Carter is returning from a one-game absence due to a hamstring injury.

The other pairings used this year (from strong to weak): Justin Durant, Lee, Carter; Sims, Lee, Carter; Wilber, Sims, Carter; Wilber, Lee, Carter; Wilber, Durant, Sims.

Wide receiver Dwayne Harris, safety Jakar Hamilton, cornerback Morris Claiborne, defensive end Martez Wilson and tackle Darrion Weems are also inactive.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought you understood the process and what was being built here.

Do you want to get punched in the face? Then shut the hell up. I really don't give a flying damn. Never have.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
20121202_mje_se2_077.0_standard_352.0.jpg

I'd take Dez in my foxhole any hour of the day, and minute of those hours, any second of those minutes, any tenths of a second of those seconds, any milliseconds of those tenths. And twice on Sunday.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you want to get punched in the face? Then shut the hell up. I really don't give a flying time. Never have.

so you're saying you don't understand the process and whats being built here

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
30 mins till the fun starts

34 mins till Romo's first pick.

37 mins till defense allows first TD

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
30 mins till the fun starts

34 mins till Romo's first pick.

37 mins till defense allows first TD

You don't talk about Romo like that! He doesn't make stupid decisions with the football! There's no such thing!

He could throw an interception into triple coverage. It would be the wide receiver's fault.

You better watch your fucking mouth when you talk about Romo because he's the best QB this team has ever had.

Top Bottom