bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
With all due respect, Todd Archer is a bigger kiss-ass than Fisher.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Archer's a bigger kiss-ass for Garrett, but he'll be somewhat critical of Jerry sometimes. Fisher's been puckering up to Jerry for 20 years now.

buckup

Reaction score
I stabbed myself in the ear when I heard Jerry's post game comments.

-There are some things they can do differently? Hopefully one of them is not suck

-Take more chances? I guess so, it's not like they can give up more yards.

-Use some different folks? Some different personnel? Who the fuck is he talking about? I'm pretty sure we've reached the bottom of the barrel trotting out players like Heath and Nevis. I'm pretty sure anyone who could make a difference is already playing for a different team.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We definitely need to draft more cornerbacks, tight ends, and recievers in rounds 1, 2, and 3. It's paying dividends.

Reaction score
Sweet defense. Re-inventing the game

:roythehammer well we literally never stopped them so mine as well kick onsides kicks and all out blitz like a retarded Asian kid playing madden .

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Surely Rams go QB... right?

Letting go of Bradford has to be a tough decision. It's not like the Colts with Manning. Manning had a significant injury, a gigantic contract coming up, plus they had a sure thing in Andrew Luck.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wonder if the Rams re-sign Bradford at a much more reasonable number. He's not great, but he's okay, and I think Fisher likes him. I sort of get the feeling Fisher would rather use that pick on a Clowney or other great defensive player than a QB who might or might not work. Plus Bradford seems like the kind of reasonable sort who would understand and do it.

Reaction score
I wish we built the DL like that. The theme from CMD and ZeroClub of build the team first then add the QB would be perfect there. They can go with Bradford for another year or two and see if he takes a step forward and if not, then draft a QB in the first in 2015 or 2016.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't think there's a bigger bummer than watching a hapless defensive line never go near an opposing qb

I especially like the pass rushing defensive end who tries to go the long way around on every play while the tackle lets him, just rides him well past the play.

Top Bottom