cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3 straight turnovers to start the game and we got 3 points out of that.

Leary has looked great and awful. Same can be said for Free, Church, and Allen. Terrence Williams is not ready for prime time.

If Romo is seriously hurt I'm buying a Cowboys Jadeveon Clowney jersey as well as a Cowboys Jon Gruden visor tomorrow.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I think Doug Free just gave a FUCK YOU to Jerry.

"Yeah, you make me take a fucking pay cut, and then pay Romo hundreds of millions of dollars.. well take that!"

Really Jerry... you think making a guy take a pay cut is going to make him a better players? LOL. You got the wrong vowel. Not better but bitter.
That's not free fault as much as he sucks

He was engaged with another blocker

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
3 straight turnovers to start the game and we got 3 points out of that.

Leary has looked great and awful. Same can be said for Free, Church, and Allen. Terrence Williams is not ready for prime time.

If Romo is seriously hurt I'm buying a Cowboys Jadeveon Clowney jersey as well as a Cowboys Jon Gruden visor tomorrow.

Aside from the holding penalty, he's looked good all night.

Jon Gruden couldn't get here quick enough.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was actually nothing he could do about that. Just a well-designed play by the Giants.

It was the defensive equivalent of high-lowing a guy. He was engaged with the D Lineman and the Linebacker just nailed him. Not really Free's fault.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fucking bizarre game. 33 pass attempts in one half?

Lets hope Romo is screwed up long term. Looked really bad though.

D plays great entire first half except for one fucked up blown coverage.

Good grief. New year, looks like same Cowboys. What a disappointment right now, especially if Romo is gone.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It was the defensive equivalent of high-lowing a guy. He was engaged with the D Lineman and the Linebacker just nailed him. Not really Free's fault.

He's looked good tonight at times. What's funny is that Bernadeau saved his ass and helped that TD play.

I can't believe Murray thought he could square up JPP.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
You have to expect things like weak ribs and shitty hamstrings when you build your team around undrafted players.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If Romo is okay we might want to seriously consider trading for my dawg Jairus Byrd. Will Allen had a nice pick but several bad plays. Church had a strip but people are running away from him.

Bernadeau is hot garbage sauce.

Top Bottom