GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's weird watching these games. They aren't cowboys games. Offense stalling. Defense getting stops. Not used to this. Two weeks in a row.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's weird watching these games. They aren't cowboys games. Offense stalling. Defense getting stops. Not used to this. Two weeks in a row.

Callahan is an awful play caller. Garrett should just take it back.

And tell Romo he cant audible.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This Selvie guy was quite a find.

Lee/Carter both had good games too.

Too bad Wilcox got hosed on his pick by crooked officiating. I bet mid was the only one who thought that was a good call.

I think Kiffin made the adjustment after the Donko game to allow more straight man coverage by our CB's. They were like glue for 2nd straight game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only a GM and coach as mediocre as our duo could decide to leave Miles Austin in the starting lineup ahead of T Williams

But guess what we'll see next Sunday

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vega is what happens when you need warm bodies on the dline.

he was pretty pathetic...they should have just signed somebody off the street...when he wasn't jumping offsides it appeared he just stood there and allowed the Philly LT to punch him in the stomach

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Too bad Wilcox got hosed on his pick by crooked officiating. I bet mid was the only one who thought that was a good call.

I think Kiffin made the adjustment after the Donko game to allow more straight man coverage by our CB's. They were like glue for 2nd straight game.

Should have had your volume up.

Troy and mike periera agreed with it.

Not that I think anything of what mikes sellout ass thinks.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score

Lee is a beast, Carter not so much. He might have been better in coverage but 2 tackles on the day is pathetic

Top Bottom