ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How would you guys feel about Eifert at 18??

OL and DTs are gone
Stretch Smith says not to dismiss Eifert at 18... Says we really like him.

I'd hate it, too, only because this regime has proven it can't judge TEs very well or even use them well once they get them.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Stretch Smith says not to dismiss Eifert at 18... Says we really like him.

I'd hate it, too, only because this regime has proven it can't judge TEs very well or even use them well once they get them.

I love tight ends, I think they are vital in being a versatile offense and effectively running the ball and opening the deeper end of the passing game.

But, if we take one at 18 there is absolutely no way to justify it. Especially when Hannah looks like a good reciever and witten.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The only way taking someone like Eifert at 18 makes any sense at all is fi they think Witten is just about done.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Eifert is the best TE in this class but we have a lot of holes to fill. With Witten still playing and Hanna at #2 where will Eifert get any playing time this year?

Plus, our brilliant GM says we already have a good team and can compete for the SB. Why draft a TE at 18 when OL and DL have huge holes to fill?

Reaction score
I think eifert is the last player I want. I'd really maybe even take matt Barkley over him and Barkley has bitch tits.

It's just haphazard roster construction.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Eifert is the best TE in this class but we have a lot of holes to fill. With Witten still playing and Hanna at #2 where will Eifert get any playing time this year?

Plus, our brilliant GM says we already have a good team and can compete for the SB. Why draft a TE at 18 when OL and DL have huge holes to fill?

I like Hanna as much as anyone, but if we draft Eifert, Hanna moves down to #3

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Warmack, Cooper, Richardson gone

This is my top 3

Carradine
Jones
Werner

Last edited:

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm not against Fluker at all. I don't think he makes it to 18 though.

I think it's possible he goes before 1, if not both guards.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah. I think I agree that it's super unlikely 6 OL go in the top 17

I'm totally fine w Fluker at 18

We need some nasty up front

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Datone Jones or Sly Williams?

I like both of them for us. I'd like Jones more if it meant we were swinging a trade of Spencer for pick/s

If they are keeping Spencer long term, I'd lean towards Williams because I think both Ratliff and Hatcher are in their last seasons here.

Top Bottom