junk

UDFA
Reaction score
LB Caleb mcSurdy at FB in goal line drills. Cowboys worked him out some at FB prior to '12 draft

interesting.

BL7kirSCMAIKOxq.jpg:large

See, cmd. Plays both sides of the ball. Old school like Chuck Bednarik

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
camp should be in arlington, in austin or in san antonio

Arlington I would agree with. As far as San Antonio or Austin, I'd rather them go to Califrornia. Huge fanbase without a NFL team so they do well. They always play west coast pre-season games so the travel from camp to games is quicker.

Besides, Jerry has proven that potential revenue is always his number one priority, not what's best for winning football and clearly not what''s best for the season ticket holder.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 32m
Callahan been calling plays every OTA- yet ppl will still hound Garrett to say so publicly, as if an announce affects anything

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 33m
Crawford's shown a lot of power and strength at Closed DE - D-line strength of the team so far this camp, per Broaddus. #OTAsLive

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 35m
Over OTAs seeing a lot of Witten in-line and using younger TEs as the move guys, per Broaddus

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What about the heat issue having camp at home? I personally think that's a bunch of crap, but a lot of people don't.

I bet 90% of season ticket holder don't care about watching camp anyway. And Jerry probably figures he's getting their money during the year.

Reaction score
@nickeatman 33s It looks like Eric Frampton will be re-signed today.. Already has his name on a locker

Interesting. Why?

I thought he did decent in spot duty last year, but don't see where he's a fit now with BW Webb on the team.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
@nickeatman 33s It looks like Eric Frampton will be re-signed today.. Already has his name on a locker

Interesting. Why?

I thought he did decent in spot duty last year, but don't see where he's a fit now with BW Webb on the team.

liked Frampton last year. He actually played with enthusiam, something we don't always see from modern day Cowboy players. He was very active on Special Teams, much more than "ace" Danny McCray IMO.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Frampton is a toss up with McCray on ST, way better in coverage. McCray shouldn't be covering anyone.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Blogging The Boys ‏@BloggingTheBoys 33m
Crawford's shown a lot of power and strength at Closed DE - D-line strength of the team so far this camp, per Broaddus. #OTAsLive

Too bad it's probably our OL making them look like world beaters...

Reaction score
‏@nickeatman 7m DT Robert Callaway will be waived/injured after undergoing microfracture knee surgery .. Should open the spot for Frampton

But Broaddus was just talking him up the other day....

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
‏@nickeatman 7m DT Robert Callaway will be waived/injured after undergoing microfracture knee surgery .. Should open the spot for Frampton

But Broaddus was just talking him up the other day....

I'm sure glad DL is a strength.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
liked Frampton last year. He actually played with enthusiam, something we don't always see from modern day Cowboy players. He was very active on Special Teams, much more than "ace" Danny McCray IMO.

broaddus said he was told by scouts and some of the staff a few weeks ago that McCray might be the best special teamer they have ever had....

you dont think he is good on special teams? Or is this just more bitching to bitch?

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
broaddus said he was told by scouts and some of the staff a few weeks ago that McCray might be the best special teamer they have ever had....

you dont think he is good on special teams? Or is this just more bitching to bitch?

No, I'm not theebing to theeb.

The team justifies McCray's awful play in the Secondary by saying what a Special Teams ace he is. After we signed Frampton, I noticed him being much more involved and active than McCray.

As far as Broaddus, he's been about 50/50 lately. He is either dead on or dead wrong. There doesn't seem to be any in between with him.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No, I'm not theebing to theeb.

The team justifies McCray's awful play in the Secondary by saying what a Special Teams ace he is. After we signed Frampton, I noticed him being much more involved and active than McCray.

As far as Broaddus, he's been about 50/50 lately. He is either dead on or dead wrong. There doesn't seem to be any in between with him.

whatever.

McCray is a special teams guy, they didnt want him out there...it was a worst case scenario. Seems they are doing everything possible to make sure he is a special teamer only this year.

its interesting though, we are going to carry a number of young cheap linebackers this year and bisaccia has gone on record already that he prefers linebackers playing special teams to defensive backs.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Arlington I would agree with. As far as San Antonio or Austin, I'd rather them go to Califrornia. Huge fanbase without a NFL team so they do well. They always play west coast pre-season games so the travel from camp to games is quicker.

Besides, Jerry has proven that potential revenue is always his number one priority, not what's best for winning football and clearly not what''s best for the season ticket holder.

makes no sense. In austin or san antonio your fanbase and season ticket holder base which sells out the stadium every game for the past 22 years is local and can attend with a simple car ride.

its a Big F.U. to guys like myself having camp in california.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
makes no sense. In austin or san antonio your fanbase and season ticket holder base which sells out the stadium every game for the past 22 years is local and can attend with a simple car ride.

its a Big F.U. to guys like myself having camp in california.

I don't think it's personal although Jerry might remember that one time you spurned him. Big mistake theebs

Top Bottom