ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'm a huge Dez homer. Always have been. But we heard the same thing last offseason... no corner cound contain him, etc. And while he was a barnstormer the last half of the year, he had a pretty quiet first half of the season. Still... can't help but drool at the prospects of what he could do...
I know you're gunshy on homering out, but I think with Dez it's okay.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Dez is going to destroy the league this year.

I mentioned it before. He's this teams only hope this season.

Reaction score
Randle could be a pussy like Felix for all we know and You have to act as if Murray will miss games.

McGahee is a workhorse, If we had him instead of felix last year we win the division. It's some reliability at the position.

Reaction score
I'd take a look at Willis mcgahee. I really would

Yeah, a capable, experienced vet RB could be an asset. He'd come fairly cheap too, given his age and last year's injury.

There are positions of greater need for the Cowboys and only so much money available, but I could see it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They're still infatuated with Tanner for some reason, who flashes in pre-season only.

Reaction score
I mean I like tanner and he should've been the #2 last year bc he wouldn't quit on the field like Felix, but I don't want to just get by at the the position.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I mean I like tanner and he should've been the #2 last year bc he wouldn't quit on the field like Felix, but I don't want to just get by at the the position.

What do you mean Felix quit on the field? I never saw that, but he was hurt at least half the time he was here.

Reaction score
The problem is the #2 and #3 backs have to play special teams. Even if McGahee has anything left in the tank... would he offer anyhting on ST?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The problem is the #2 and #3 backs have to play special teams. Even if McGahee has anything left in the tank... would he offer anyhting on ST?

Doubt it. Every time I hear Willis McGahee I think of this:

[video=youtube;r_wPOfTGegA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_wPOfTGegA[/video]

He would have been a top 5 pick. He never was the same afterwards.

Will Allen on the tackle, BTW.

Reaction score
What do you mean Felix quit on the field? I never saw that, but he was hurt at least half the time he was here.

Coming ino camp fat, Stepping out of bounds as the final seconds of a game ticked down. Barely stretching for outlet passes.

I consider him still playing after all that a real indictment of Jason Garrett and perhaps a microcosm of the dysfunction of the cowboys. If Garrett had the balls to bench Felix like he should have what would uncle jerry say about his "wow player" flaming out so quickly?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Coming ino camp fat, Stepping out of bounds as the final seconds of a game ticked down. Barely stretching for outlet passes.

I consider him still playing after all that a real indictment of Jason Garrett and perhaps a microcosm of the dysfunction of the cowboys. If Garrett had the balls to bench Felix like he should have what would uncle jerry say about his "wow player" flaming out so quickly?

He was a POS player for us from day 1 but Jerry kept him on the team. So Felix did whatever he wanted.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Wasn't Felix, Garrett's pick anyway? I always thought so.

Top Bottom