Reaction score
One thing I'll say... of all the mediocre teams in the league, we put up the most exciting highlight videos.

:awkward

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
da fuk? most of those clips are several years old. I even spotted Tashard Choice for God's sake. and fuck the guy who uploaded a grainy, standard def(!) clip from the Steelers game.*

* no reflection on you, middy

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I remember back in the day there was this guy that did videos when nobody else knew how.

I can't recall the guy's handle, but he did the Roy Williams (S) video called "Boom".

Us stupid ass motherfrickers fell for that garbage and ate it up.

But now, making a highlight reel of a dysfunctional 8-8 team seems even more comical than doing one that went 5-11.

As an aside, anyone with a brain would have dismissed the video with Stone Cold Steve Austin leading it off.

Really???

Reaction score
I remember back in the day there was this guy that did videos when nobody else knew how.

I can't recall the guy's handle, but he did the Roy Williams (S) video called "Boom".

Think it was jdsmith

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah, I was wrong.

[video=youtube;7ezoy5cs_AQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ezoy5cs_AQ[/video]

TEK2000?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I like to pretend that everyone who disappears from message boards did so after suffering a horrific death.

39453836.jpg

Reaction score

Us stupid ass motherfrickers fell for that garbage and ate it up.

But now, making a highlight reel of a dysfunctional 8-8 team seems even more comical than doing one that went 5-11.

As an aside, anyone with a brain would have dismissed the video with Stone Cold Steve Austin leading it off.

Really???

Hey! Roy Williams was the shiznit during those 5-11 seasons.

Reaction score
How many of those awesome Roy Williams hits would be penalties now?

That Todd Pinkston safety check is priceless.

Reaction score
How many of those awesome Roy Williams hits would be penalties now?

That Todd Pinkston safety check is priceless.

Probably 70% of them.

Also, I saw a lot of celebrating of big hits after the offensive player had already picked up a 1st down or caught a pass for a significant gain.

Lame.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
da fuk? most of those clips are several years old. I even spotted Tashard Choice for God's sake. and fuck the guy who uploaded a grainy, standard def(!) clip from the Steelers game.*

* no reflection on you, middy

I spotted Sam Hurd, Bennett, Choice, Jones, Jenkins and I'm pretty sure even Alan Ball.

I still think Michael Irvin could kick ass today. Dude's just yoked.

Top Bottom