Reaction score
We seem to go best player available last few drafts. And by last few, I mean last year. :awkward

MLB wasn't biggest need in 2nd. RB wasn't biggest need in 3rd, etc.

Reaction score
We seem to go best player available last few drafts. And by last few, I mean last year. :awkward

MLB wasn't biggest need in 2nd. RB wasn't biggest need in 3rd, etc.

Right now the BIG BOARD has two TE's (looks like the Chiefs time will expire and they will get one) , two more Guards, a RB, a T, a 4-3 OLB, and a CB.

Reaction score
Right now the BIG BOARD has two TE's (looks like the Chiefs time will expire and they will get one) , two more Guards, a RB, a T, a 4-3 OLB, and a CB.

Why would the Chiefs take a TE? Their #1 didn't play last year do to injury, but he's a stud.

Reaction score
Why would the Chiefs take a TE? Their #1 didn't play last year do to injury, but he's a stud.

robot teams and no-show GM teams get the top player on board, unless they have already drafted at that position. Chiefs took Brockers in the 1st round.

Reaction score

There's good value at CB.. a major position of need for the Boys. All the pass rushers are gone and i doubt we'd go OG again.

Reaction score
lol Whichever. You sound like you missed out on someone you thought would be there.

Yea, i moved back up for a specific player that ended up going in the 4 picks before mine today. I shouldn't have moved up to get him in the first place. 48, 63, and 84 probably would have gotten me what i wanted anyway.

Reaction score
Chiefs' time expired. Start throwing out names for the Cowboys here and I'll make a poll. Post here the 2 players you think the Cowboys would take here.

Top Bottom