Reaction score
Remember the only posts in the invitational thread should be myself, the mods, or when you actually make the pick for your team.

Use this thread for all other discussion.

buckup

Reaction score
Remember the only posts in the invitational thread should be myself, the mods, or when you actually make the pick for your team.

Use this thread for all other discussion.

Oh wise and glorious McShay, aren't we supposed to PM you our picks?

Reaction score
I see that this what was stated in the original rules but I am okay with you posting your pick in the thread if you make it all official sounding.

For example:

The Colts used the 1st overall pick on John Doe, QB, Michigan Tech.

No comment, just the pick.

I may be overruled by your glorious board administrator later but for now, I will allow this.

Reaction score
Sheik sent me a PM last night saying he would be late this morning. But he sent me his value board.

It had Kellen Moore first overall.

Pinky swear.

Reaction score
Adam Schefter is reporting the Colts have been blown away by a trade offer and are taking their time, contemplating their decision. They have 26 minutes left on the clock.

Reaction score
Details on the Browns/Rams trade.

The Browns have sent their two first round picks, 4th overall and the 22nd pick, to the Rams for their 2nd overall and 96th(4th round) picks.

Seems lopsided for the Browns. Nicely done, Rams GM.

Reaction score
Seems lopsided for the Browns. Nicely done, Rams GM.

Rams most likely get the guy they want at 4 and pick up a 1st for a 4th to make the move.

Browns couldn't risk someone jumping ahead of them and taking Griffin.

I like the trade for both teams.

Reaction score
Rams most likely get the guy they want at 4 and pick up a 1st for a 4th to make the move.

Browns couldn't risk someone jumping ahead of them and taking Griffin.

I like the trade for both teams.

Yeah, I agree. If you LOVE a QB, and you NEED a QB.... you got to do what you have to do to get that QB.

Good trade for both parties.

DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My Rams are considering offers for the #4 selection if anyone is interested. Let me know quick as I'm almost on the clock.

buckup

Reaction score
I think the Rams win. The Browns get a franchise QB, but the Rams are going to load up.

Top Bottom