cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There's no way we're going to get that many more GM's.

Last year we couldn't fill out the league, and we just did consensus for the non-assigned teams.

GloryDays just said he would sign up..even if we get 6 more, that's 6 less robot teams.

Quit being a Debbie Downer... go make some friends.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Laz, everlasting, and glory days have all said they will sign up. I'd like to see them post that confirmation here.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'll grant you the privelage. But I have an unfair advantage being connected to every GM in the league.

Reaction score
Draft is next week right?

Still probably get more research in than Jerruh.

I think hte draft is going to be postponed a few days, on account of cmd being an unreliable piece of shit.

I hope he doesn't read that.

Reaction score
sometimes enough days = week(s). But if it's not enough days to make a week then I think I'll be fine.

Oh and looks like this is starting off on a good note. :awkward

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nice Mid. I'm super hyped about the 3-day class on Sexual Harassment in the workplace I'm "flaking" on the original date for.

Where's the original thread with all of the rules posted?

Also, looks like we will assign teams tomorrow. Sheik, hit me up.

Is everyone on board for a group discussion/vote/poll for each of the Cowboys picks? Means no trade for Cowboys but it's probably the fairest way to handle the Cowboys.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think our newest member, Steelcurtain, is from the Spawn boards. If it is him, he will run the Steelers. I also have Bangers and Mash running the Redskins and a Titans fan coming over to run them. So, with the board running the Cowboys, that will leave 28 teams to randomly assign. Sound okay?

Top Bottom