Reaction score
Kiper tweeted a lot of those. LaVonta Davis compares to Derrek Brooks.

You know, because of measurables.

Reaction score
@evansilva
#Rams will shop Steven Jackson during draft, but $7M base in '12 & '13. So much wear on tires. S-Jax nets 4th-round pick, best case.

C

Cr122

They won't get much interest. Rbs are a dime a dozen these days.

Someone could easily land one in the draft.

C

Cr122

Remember in 1995 (I think) the Bengals traded up to #1 for Ki Jana Carter from PSU?

I kinda miss the NFL where runningbacks weren't so devalued.

The Rushing Champion used to be celebrated (or at least it seemed, considering I was an Emmitt fan and he won it regularly). Now you never really hear it mentioned. I couldn't tell you who led the league in rushing in any of the past 10 years or so.

Who was the last RB taken #1 overall? Carter?

I may be wrong, but possibly Bo Jackson.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like Atlanta is talking to philly for Asante samuels according to Albert breer.

Must be for a 13 pick, didn't Atlanta give up a number of there picks last year.

Cythim

Reaction score
Remember in 1995 (I think) the Bengals traded up to #1 for Ki Jana Carter from PSU?

The Rushing Champion used to be celebrated (or at least it seemed, considering I was an Emmitt fan and he won it regularly). Now you never really hear it mentioned. I couldn't tell you who led the league in rushing in any of the past 10 years or so.

I may be wrong, but possibly Bo Jackson.

1995Ki-Jana CarterRBPenn StateCincinnati Bengals

Reaction score
@AdamSchefter
Here we go: Vikes GM Rick Spielman said trade talk at No. 3 is "heating up....There is enough that there is a potential for a trade."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like Atlanta is talking to philly for Asante samuels according to Albert breer.

Must be for a 13 pick, didn't Atlanta give up a number of there picks last year.

I saw where the Eagles were trying to get a 5th or 6th rounder for the bum.

Reaction score

The running game has been devalued. Tailbacks aren't super stars like they were in the 90's. Pretty boy QBs, prima donna wide outs, and a pass happy league.

Reaction score
Well, just a couple more days left of liking RGIII until he becomes a Redskin.

I absolutely love the guy. Gonna be tough to see him go to that team.

Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well, just a couple more days left of liking RGIII until he becomes a Redskin.

I absolutely love the guy. Gonna be tough to see him go to that team.

I have rooted for him since his high school playing days. Its going to be hard not to root for him to do well.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
My apologies in advance.

I have rooted for him since his high school playing days. Its going to be hard not to root for him to do well.

This oughta do it...
robert-griffin-redskins-lombardi-e1331350723573.jpg

Last edited:
C

Cr122

Book it. RG3 will have a better season than Andrew Luck will.

RG3 already has the more talented team. The Colts are bad.

You think Aikman had a bad first year, wait until you see Lucks.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Book it. RG3 will have a better season than Andrew Luck will.

RG3 already has the more talented team. The Colts are bad.

You think Aikman had a bad first year, wait until you see Lucks.

Maybe. Maybe not. The Redskins Oline is horrid. The Colts have a better WR corp. But despite that, Luck will have the better team in the long run. Sorry, but you cannot give up two 1st round picks and a 2nd rounder and expect to build a team.

Luck is definitely in the better position for them to build a team around. Ask yourself this... are the Redskins rebuilding or trying to win now? Considering what they gave up, you have to conclude they have to try and win now---with Shanahan on the hot seat. But then, that's where they may get into trouble and rushing RGIII before he may be ready.

The best thing for the Colts is for them to suck AGAIN this year, and then trade dwon for multiple picks. Barkley and Landry Jones are both coming out.

Reaction score
RGIII is just everything I love in a person.

I saw tonight that, instead of going out to celebrate, he went and worked out in a gym with his fiancee at 2am the night he won the Heisman. He did not want to break from his workout schedule.

That type of dedication, in combination with brains and talent, is exactly why the Redskins don't deserve him.

Top Bottom